Chapter 15: Sacrifice of the Seven Seas

A celebration was held, when the general, was finally reunited with his long-lost sweetheart. As a bonus, we got the same expensive cheese, we were going to eat for lunch, which we proudly presented to Elder Kettle when we got home. I detailed my adventure in a letter to my fathers in hope that I would hear from them back later on in the day. One morning, Elder Kettle decided to take us on a trip to the beach, much to the sheer excitement of the boys. Truth be told, I had never gone anywhere near water before, so I had my doubts, and tried to make an excuse that I didn't have a suitable bathing suit.

" You're in luck my girl," Elder Kettle declared, " I have just the thing that'll do the trick."

The boys went visibly red. What could they possibly be imagining I would be wearing? I could tell they were imagining me in a bikini, and how I would be attractive in one. But all that Elder Kettle could provide me however was a bathing suit that looked like this:

 But all that Elder Kettle could provide me however was a bathing suit that looked like this:

"Oh, banana oil!" Cuphead let slip, after his and Mugman's thought bubbles burst to smithereens.

"You said something, Cuphead?" Asked Elder Kettle.

I decided to raise my defenses, or he might get into trouble and drag us along with him.

"What he meant was," I interrupted, " that I would look gorgeous in this new bikini."

Cuphead turned his eyes to his brother, as he too did the same.

"She looks gorgeous either way, Mugsy." He whispered, to which Mugs nodded in agreement.

Elder Kettle gave me the black bathing suit, as I summoned a changing curtain, with a snap of my fingers, to cover myself during the transformation.

"BEHOLD!" I exclaimed, after I revealed my new look to the cup brothers, which based on their reactions, I looked gorgeous indeed.

Arriving at Inkwell Island beach, I saw the beauty of the place with my own eyes. Crystaline oceans, soft sands that you could sink your porcelain feet into, and most of all, the Inkwell citizens having a good time and relaxing. Plus, there was one more special friend to join us on our seaside adventure...

" By gum, Ms. Chalice, you're here!" I exclaimed, with joy.

Ms. Chalice laughed.

"You'd really think, I'd miss out on joining you for a good time, ha!"

So far, everything was coming up roses. Elder Kettle was sunbathing, working to get a really awesome tan, the boys were playing with the beachball, and Ms. Chalice, and I were making sandcastles, and sculptures. What could possibly go wrong, in this swell day? I told her that the waves were "behaving", unusually, and I was going to find out why. I stopped what I was doing, and raced to the place where the ocean came and went, with Ms. Chalice, and the Cup brothers, following shortly after. Elder Kettle fell asleep, so it was easier for us to slip on  from his line of sight.