Chapter 21

Jack pulled out another dagger and charged forwards, jumping in the air and swung across to hit Hercules on the head, followed up by smashing him against the jaw

Hercules wheezed in pain and tried to retaliate with a swing from his club but Jack had managed to block the attack with their daggers and countered with a few harsh jabs to their vital spot on chest and torso, causing Hercules to grit his teeth in pain.

Quickly moving, Hercules swung his club at them, trying to corner them. As Jack moved backwards, they found  themselves against the wall, looking up they saw the clock tower. They quickly pulled out their grappling hook and shot up, climbing the clock tower.

"It's useless." Hercules said firmly.

He then swung his club against the clock tower and caused it to fall and lean against another building.

Jack had managed to hang against the hand of the clock tower and looked down at the Greek God. Hercules then used his Seventh Labour: Cretan Bull and was preparing to deliver a powerful strike.

"It's useless... how many times must I remind you!" Hercules shouted.

As the building crumbled it had caused a dust cloud, Jack used this as a moment to strike as they fell towards the God using concealment to hide their presence.

Everyone expected to find a dead or splattered Jack, but that wasn't the case as shock and horror filled them to the core as Hercules's arm fell to the ground.

"I've heard you say that over and over again, dumbass. So tell me, how does it feel." Jack asked seriously, daggers bloodied as they stood behind him.

Humanity and the Gods, were both frozen at the sight of a God being injured by a man-made weapon.

"I see." Hercules stated, figuring out the truth. "That's the real one, huh?" He asked.

"So you figured it out, guess you're not any old muscle head." Jack said, smirking at the God.

___________________
(With the Gods)

"Ah, I see~. He got us good." Loki said with a smirk.

"Wh-What the hell just happened!?" Ares asked, still in shock.

"You still haven't figured it out?" Loki asked, amused.

"Huh?" Ares asked, still confused.

"Yes... their true weapon was not those knives, it's those daggers." Loki clarified.

"Interesting." Odin concluded, eyes staring intensely at the battle.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Ares repeated angrily. "You damn coward!"

"Was this all according to your plan, Brunhilde?" Loki thought.

________________
(With the Valkyries)

"Their true weapons are those daggers...?" Göll asked, confused.

"Indeed. I never informed you, did I?" Brunhilde stated.

"Y-You knew, didn't you? About that weapon... and how Brother Hercules would fall for it completely..." Göll said in a shaking voice as her face showed fear. "You know this would happen all along!" She shouted angrily.

"Well... her majesty and I did have to make an executive decision to set it up, after all." Brunhilde stated remembering how Jack didn't want a Volund so Gilgamesh let the Ripper do as they wished, Brunhilde had followed silently.

______________

Hey, sorry to everyone as my chapters got deleted so it may take longer to update. Thank you for being patient.

Like and follow. Thank you.