Chapter 18

"UN-BELIEVABLE, THE SERIAL KILLER HAS MANAGED TO DRAW FIRST BLOOD FROM HISTORY'S GREATEST HERO!!" shouted Heimdall

"UN-BELIEVABLE, THE SERIAL KILLER HAS MANAGED TO DRAW FIRST BLOOD FROM HISTORY'S GREATEST HERO!!" shouted Heimdall. "THE MALICE OF HUMANITY HAS ALSO PIERCED THROUGH THE THRONE OF GODS."

"TRULY A BLUFF THAT FOOLED THE HEAVENS! HE IS THE PERSONIFICATION OF HUMANITY'S 7 MILLION YEARS OF MALICE....JACK THE RIPPER!!!" continued Heimdall as Jack bowed waist down.

"The personification of malice....?" Questioned Hercules as he stared Jack. He gripped the knives and without a flinch, pulled the knives out making blood splatter on his skin and the floor. "If this is the extent of your evil...." he said, as he crushed the knives making shards of it fall. "then I'll crush it."

_________
(With Greek Pantheon)

Ares sat stiffly in his seat as Hermes watched curiously.

"Oh my, how are we feeling." Said Loki, as he appeared above them floating. Loki began to taunt them for being one of the Greek pantheon as they watched the battle before them.

"Silence." Commanded Ares, "that man Hercules, I trust him whole heartedly." Hermes and Loki stared at Ares, one in content and the other in shock.

_________
(Arena)

"It's showtime." Said Jack as they quickly changed weapons to throw knives at Hercules who had started to deflect them with his club. They were unleashing a torrent of blades against the God.

The criminals in the crowd cheered believing Hercules was scared but Ares knew better. Hercules had a calm stoic face and advanced forwards to the ripper.

____________
(With Greek Patheon)

"Wow...." said Loki as he sat upon Ares shoulder.

"Hercules power lies not within his strength...." began Ares as he stared at the battle before him, "His true power is his will which even the gods could not break."

________
(Small part of Hercules past)

In the past Hercules was a mortal and had a weak body but after years of training and hard work he slowly grew but it wasn't enough. At the same time the Gods had another meeting to decide how to deal with Humanity and in that time they were going to wipe them out.

Ares was the one to lead the charge against mortal kind but the mortal Hercules stood firm against them with the Ambrosia.

The young mortal Hercules consumed the drink whole and nearly died but instead of dying he transformed into the large and muscular Hercules everyone knew him for and fought off against Ares and his army and took them all out by the end of the battle.

It was just Hercules and Ares going blow for blow and as they were about to finish each other off, Zeus stepped in and offered Hercules a chance to become a God.

Hercules agreed to descend into Godhood if they spared Humanity. As Hercules returned with Zeus, he was given a quest and completed the 12 Labours making him gain the title of God of Fortitude.

_____________
(With Valkyries side)

Brunhilde explained to the team, Hercules powers and past as the rest listened to the story of Jack's opponent.

"Grandpa, Ama, what is a will and does everyone have one?" Said a curious Nungal.

"Everyone has a will, a will is something that makes you continue forward even if their are people trying to stop you. Some you can and will have to extinguish for good, others you will have to light the way when you are king becuase to everyone we are the reason Uruk can continue forward without fear." Said Gilgamesh, her mind turning to the thoughts of men who tried to kill her or take over her kingdom and all their deaths by her hands.

Nungal kept quiet, remebering the pressure that would be put onto him one day, before turning to snuggle up beside Poseidon.

"Insect, get off me." Said Poseidon, gripping his staff tightly as Nungal hugged him. Gilgamesh smirk and chuckled at the stiff god. 

______________
(Arena)

Jack's attempt to injure Hercules stopped.

Hercules himself prepared for what he was about to do next. He called out for the Nemean Lion as his club's eyes glowed and tattoo grew, this worried Ares.

Hercules raised his club and attacked with his First Labour: Nemean Lion and a huge explosion of energy was released!.

Jack the Ripper tried to back away from the attack as fast as possible but couldn't and was sent flying into the wall, coughing up a bit of blood as a dust explosion covered them.

__________
(Gods side)
"HELL YEAH!!"

"THE FIGHTS OURS!!"

"HERACLES-SAMA"

"YOU'RE SO COOL!"

"Good job, Alcides" said Castor.
______________

It turns out it was rebound, due to the fearsome power of the 12 Labours as it causes great pain for even natural Gods, if the tattoo completely covers Hercules body, he will die.

Ares didn't understand how Hercules could use such a technique on a scum like the Ripper.

"Brother Hercules is strong." Said Göll, as she watch her brother in pain.

"Indeed. But this fight is just beginning, so watch Göll." Said Brunhilde.

"Ugh, impressive." Jack said, they felt their shoulder and snapped it back in place. "That hurts." They muttered.

The dust that was covering Jack dissapitated as Hercules breathed heavily from the pain that was coursing through him before his eyes widened in shock and surprise, this included the Gods and mortals at the sight they saw.

In front of them, where Jack the Ripper stood was a young girl with short silver hair.

Jack smirked, "Well guess the trick was up." said a smirking Jack as they watched the crowd roar in shock and anger at the sight of a little girl being one of the most renown killers.

"MOTHER, NUNGAL, KING GILGAMESH!!" shouted Jack as her expression changed to happy as she smiled at a stilled Brunhilde, waving Nungal and to Gilgamesh who was just staring boredly.

__________________________

Dear Readers,

I will be on hiatus when the hercules chapter is finished to wait for season 2 because rereading the manga is giving me headaches and a lot of anger issues. So until season 2 then I will continue but if it doesn't come out then I will quickly finish this and give you the one shots I promised.

Also I have posted a new book Fear Street with a Nick Goode love story but this story will take on a different turn. The daughter of the devil comes into town on the orders of her father to check out what is causing a massive power around the town and the killers.