Chapter 15

"The final battle between the gods and humanity

"The final battle between the gods and humanity. Round 4. The Gods have 2 wins and Humanity has 1 win...... and now please welcome, the strategic point of this stage." Said Heimdall who stood in the arena surrounded by old buildings.

__________
Crowd
(Humanity's side)

"Amazing it's so big."

"This is the biggest arena yet.."

"The entire city is a stage..."

"How do you fight in a place like that?"

___________
EVERYONE P.O.V

"THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN REPRODUCED HERE ON THIS STADIUM, IS THE 19TH CENTURY LONDON. HUMANITY'S REPRESENTATIVE WANTED TO FIGHT IN THIS PLACE, AND THE GODS REPRESENTATIVE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO ACCEPT." Continued Heimdall as the crowd stood at the edge of their seats to see the 4th round fighters.

"THIS IS THE FIRST TIME..... HUMANS VS GODS BATTLE: ON THE ROAD ADDITION, HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED!!."

__________
(Crowds)
Humanity's side:

"But doesn't the Gods fighter realise that this would put humanity's fighter at a advantage?."

"So why.....?"

___________
Gods and Goddesses side:

"His playing around with you humans!"

"And giving himself a handicap...!"

___________
EVERYONE P.O.V

Upon where the Valkyries and previous fighters stood. "This request was made to big brother, and he accepted it right away?" Said Göll who looked miserably at the thought.

'I was sure he would accept. Brother is too kind.' Thought Brunhilde who was smirking deviously. Lu Bu and Adam sweatdropped at the sight of Brunhilde's face knowing she had evil thoughts of victory for the 4th battle. Eve, Cain, Abel and Chen Gong watched and cheered for whoever was fighting for humanity, not noticing the menacing aura exuding from the elder Valkyrie.

_________________
In the arena, the bridge falls, smoke appeared to cover the grounds in the arena.

"NOW WHAT KIND OF BATTLE AWAITS US AT THIS STAGE....HUMANITY'S REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE FOURTH ROUND. THERE THEY ARE..." Shouted Heimdall, as a small dark clocked figure appeared from the doors.

"AUGUST 31ST, 1888 AD. THE MONSTER SUDDENLY APPEARED IN THE SCARY DARKNESS. WITH THEIR SHARP FANGS, THEY CUT TO PIECES AND TOOK THE LIVES OF FIVE PROSTITUES." Newspapers of the 4th fighter's crimes began to fall as humanity's side froze and shivered. The cloaked figure began to walk down the bridge towards the buildings.

"IN THE MEANTIME, THREE MILLION PEOPLE IN THE CITY WERE TREMBLING IN FEAR! AN EVIL AMONG EVILS!! FEEDING THE PITCH BLACK DARKNESS IN HIS HEART. THEIR NAME IS.... HUMANITYS MOST FAMOUS MURDERER..... JACK THE RIPPER!!!" Lights rained upon the cloaked figure as they reached their destination, not flinching at the attention.

Everyone held a shocked faced and as they realised the name, they began to shout cruel words towards the fighter.

"AND NOW, AFTER THE GODS INSULTING DEFEAT BY THE HUMANS." Poseidon began to scowl at the words of Heimdall making him freeze as he saw the icy blue eyes of the Sea God with his trident directed at him.

Quickly turning nervously, Heimdall returned to making the announcement as he felt the promises of death by the Sea God.

"A PERFECT VICTORY WITHOUT A SCRATCH, TO MAKE SUCH A CHALLENGE THATS THE NEMEAN LION, THE THREE HEADED WATCHDOG OF HELL, CEREBROS..." A tall buff orange haired man came riding out from a chariot with a stone cold face.

"THE BRAVE HERO WHO DEFEATED IT WITH HIS BARE HANDS....COMPLETED THE TWELVE LABORS HE WAS GIVEN....THE LIGHT WHICH BRINGS THE HEAVEN TO THE EARTH....THE MESSENGER OF JUSTICE.... HIS BRAVERY IS UNPARALLELED.....HERCULES!!!" As Hercules got off his chariot, he swung his club on his shoulders as both opponent stared at each other. The Gods and Goddesses side began to cheer in confidence towards Hercules.

"JUSTICE VS EVIL...EVIL VS JUSTICE.....A STRIKING COMPOSITIONAL IS UP TO BEGIN, ARE YOU READY!!!!"

Cheering began from both sides as they stared at anticipation of the fight.

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!"