Chapter 14

(With King Gilgamesh) Gilgamesh's destination took her to her room

Gilgamesh's destination took her to her room. Grabbing a phone from her gates she decided to call her male caster self for the retrieval of her son.

A moment later, her caster self had finally picked up.

"What is it." A tired voice said.

Gilgamesh eyes narrowed, "Were you asleep. You know what nevermind, let me speak to Nungal." She said.

"He's with the Pharoah." Said Caster Gil, who was quickly awakening from his slumber after taking notice of the who was calling, and a mother lioness was scary if you got in between her cub.

"You left him with the mongrel Pharaoh!!!." Shouted Gilgamesh who had now begun to stress. She knew she shouldn't have left Nungal. The Pharoah was annoying to her by constantly popping up in every corner while she was in Chaldea. Worse he got along with her male archer self.

Sighing at the oncoming headache, she told caster to send Nungal through the teleportation system and as she waited she went to call Siduri about any problems that may have happened or been caused by her males selves. Listening to Siduri she was glad that no problems were caused and went to sit on a couch to relax for a bit as she closed her eyes.

________
Mind/Past Gilgamesh P.O.V

Walking upon Chaldea's halls, she surveyed her surroundings only to take notice of the beautiful garden. "MY FRIEND, KING OF HEROES, HERE YOU ARE!!" Shouted Pharaoh Ozymandias who was quickly followed by Nitocris who struggled to hold the many clambering baby sphinx's.

Gilgamesh sighned deeply not wanting to deal with the Pharaoh. "Phara-" "Nonsense call me Ozymandias or Ozy as it seems many of the servants have taken to those nicknames." Said Ozymandias, cutting off Gilgamesh's sentence.

"Ozymandias what do you want?." Questioned Gilgamesh who wanted to get this day over with and return to her chambers to sleep as she didn't want to be like her caster self who had a habit of sleeping upon the grounds.

"A beautiful day isn't it and with such a beauty like you who shines her radiance upon me, a lotus to compliment it." Softly said Ozymandias with confidence.

As Gilgamesh blankly took the lotus she swore she could see light shining behind him, her attention turned towards Nitocris. "One of your sphinx is running away." she said blankly, as she watched the running cat get farther away.

"Forgive me, my Pharaoh, but I must get them checked up by the Nurse Nightingale." quickly said Nictoris who bowed before the Pharaoh to leave in which Ozymandias allowed her to chase the Sphinx and said that he would join her soon.

Gilgamesh and Ozymandias watched as she chased after the running sphinx trying to be careful with the sleeping sphinx's in her arms.

"Is there something you want Pharaoh?." Asked Gilgamesh, turning towards the staring Ozymandias. "Ah yes, where is your son Nungal, I have promised him a day together about Egypt and it's games," exclaimed Ozymandias.

"With my child self." Answered Gilgamesh who was about to leave but before that, Ozymandias quickly grabbed her hands leaving a lingering kiss upon it and walked away in happiness as the joy radiated from him.

Gilgamesh watched in disturbance.
__________
(Flashback end)

Hearing a person land, Gilgamesh opened her eyes to her smiling eight year old son who radiated happiness at seeing his mother. "AMA!!" shouted Nungal who quickly jumped into her arms, hugging her tightly.

A moment past to relish their reunion, "Mom, is ìt true that adda is here?" Question Nungal who tilted his head looking very innocent. 

Gilgamesh rose an eyebrow wondering if someone taught her son to manipulate people by using his cuteness. But a reminder of his manipulation on the mongrel (Gudako), was a sight that she and her male selves enjoyed as chaos spread on the mission as they watched.

"Yes." Replied Gilgamesh, her son was quiet. Nungal knew the story about his father.

Noticing his thoughts she quickly waved it off by telling Nungal that they should get going. Leaving their chambers, they walked towards the arena. "Ama, Enkidu told me you claimed a God of the Sea right?" Said Nungal who tilted his head.

"Yes, since I defeated him he was my prize to claim, he is my consort in some way since I am King and unlike the worthless insects, he seem interesting." Said Gilgamesh looking down towards the hall.

"Does that mean he is my father?" Asked Nungal.

Smirking Gilgamesh replied, "Yes, if you want to call him Adda then go ahead. In his kingdom in the sea he is King also my child, does that help your question."

"Yep." Said Nungal enthusiastically wondering what a kingdom in the sea would look like. His eyes sparkled at the thought of new adventures in a place that cannot be explored by people.

As they walked closer to the arena shouting was heard. "LET THE BATTLE BEGIN." they heard as they reached the arena to see who was fighting from both sides.

___________________

NOTICE

Dear readers,

In November I will not be updating at all until December 13th or 20th due to school exam and graduation. Story will continue.

Update date: 13th or 20th December