Chapter 1

"DAMN IT, DAMN IT DAMN IT!!" Shouted Bruhilde

"DAMN IT, DAMN IT DAMN IT!!" Shouted Bruhilde. Göll looked worridly at her sister as she ranted. Brunhilde wanted to save humanity. She wanted those beings to continue living. Still, she understood why the gods wanted to destroy humans.

Humanity was hateful, discriminatory, envious, evil, jealous, proud, unfair, selfish, hostile, lustful, lazy, treacherous, and depraved.

Humanity was not a saint. They killed because they had different religions. They killed for whom they wanted to love. They killed just because your skin is a different color. Throughout history, humans have caused wars that kill millions. They have caused so much harm that it hurts. Humanity has made so many mistakes and many times they seem not to learn from them.

However, humanity could also be good.

Humanity could be helpful, kind, hardworking, intelligent, innovative, creative, loyal, compassionate, loving, open-minded, fair, determined, and hopeful.

Humanity was not perfect, and that made them perfect in her eyes.

After all, they were created in the image of the gods and there was no one less perfect than those who consider themselves perfect.

But humanity was different.

They don't get stuck, if they have to turn around to reach their goal, they will. They do not give up if there is no longer a path, they will make the path themselves if necessary. They are ambitious, always looking to improve and improve as the day goes by. Mankind has shown how incredible they can be, even without the help of the gods. They don't need the gods to keep going.

Meanwhile, the gods remain the same. Millions of years pass and nothing changes. They do not grow. Do not believe. They stay doing exactly the same and with the same monotony of every day. And they are just as proud, bloody, and evil as humans. The gods do not have that motor that pushes them to do more. In her eyes, humanity was better than those who claim to rule the universe.

"Are you done screaming, Mongrel." Echoed a seductive voice.

Bruhilde and Göll turned quickly towards the voice. "Who are you!?" shouted Bruhilde who quickly covered her sister from the intruder.

There they saw a beautiful goddess that would put other beautiful deity's to shame on a throne covered in red silk sheets. Golden hair, pale skin covered in red lines and two purple marks on her shoulders, curvy body, deep blood ruby eyes with golden earings and a gold necklace. Her face perfectly sculptured as she stared at them with a smirk on her face.

"Aahhhhhh" shouted Göll as she quickly covered her face which went deep red at the sight of the naked women, "Onee-san, she's naked" said Göll clutching at Bruhilde.

"Who are you, and what are doing in here!!" Again shouted Bruhilde. The women simply stared before stating, "Not knowing your king is a crime punishable, mongrel".

Bruhilde's eyes narrowed at the women. The golden haired woman smirked, "Interesting, I will give you the pleasure of knowing myself, I am King Gilgamesh of Uruk, the King of Heroes and the first demigod."

Bruhilde stiffened in shock as she stared at the women who continued to speak, "I am here to join the ragnorak against the Gods for my own amusement at their own downfall, mongel."