Chapter 20

(With the Gods)

(With the Gods)

"Oh dear~, he's still trying to overpower the competition?" Said a smirking Loki as he continued to stare at the battle. "As strong as he may be, isn't that a little too muscle brained? And he says he'll do it head on... was that a bluff."

"Ah" said Loki, as his head was pushed down by a shouting Ares. "DON'T GROUP HIM IN WITH YOU, FOOL. THERE'S NOTHING BUT SCHEMES IN THAT HEAD OF YOURS!!"

"But if that's what he says, then that's what he'll do. That's the kind of man Hercules is." Said Ares, staring off into the distance. "Tsk, damn~, you really trust that guy." Responded Loki.

___________
(Arena)

They started moving much faster and in different directions as Jack managed to pierce Hercules's flesh.

As they danced around each other, Jack pulled out more knives to shoot at Hercules in the right arm, left leg, left shoulder, right thigh, and in his chest.

Ignoring the pain, Hercules gritted his teeth and prepared himself for the use of his next attack "Sixth Labour: Bird of Stymphalia!!" he shouted. With one swing Hercules sent all the knives right back at the little girl, using a wave of strong winds!

Jack dodged as best as they could but since they were focusing on the knives they didn't notice Hercules quickly coming towards them to attack, and so got hit on their left side by the club, sending them straight into more buildings. They wheezed in pain and fell to the ground.

"Dammit." They said as they felt their arm dislocated from their shoulder. Slowly standing they quickly put the shoulder back in place without a sound of pain escaping their mouth.

_________________
(Humanity's side)

"What the hell, she didn't even make a noise."

"She doesn't even look like she's in pain."

_________________
(Gods and Goddess side)

"These human are monsters."

"GO HERCULES!!"

_________________
(With the Valkyries)

"T-thats got to hurt." stuttered Göll as she saw what Jack did.

"Don't worry, Jack-chan is very strong, so don't underestimate her." said Nungal who stared at the screen waiting for the opponents to clash again.

_________________
(Everyone P.O.V)

Hercules and Jack slowly charged forward, lunging and dodging by sidestepping each others swift attacks. Jack managed to slash at his torso, but the cut wasn't deep enough to weaken him.

Hercules countered with a back swing to block their attack and nearly knocked Jack's head off but they quickly ducked and slashed the Greek God across the chest again causing more blood to spill.

Hercules gritted his teeth and swung his club downwards, as Jack dodged by backing away. They gritted their teeth in frustration because his muscles were too tough to cut through.

As they charged forward, going in for a stab this time, Hercules saw a weak spot and attacked with swing of his club with more fury. Jack managed to dodge the first one, but not the second one as Hercules flexed his muscle and instead of hitting him with his club, he delivers a furious right punch to the chest causing Jack the ripper to fly into the wall again.

Pain ran through Jack's body as they grunted and slid down the wall, shakingly getting onto one of their knees.

"Why do you keep claiming me to be a traitor!? I've betrayed no one!" Hercules shouted in anger.

"That's where you're wrong, you claim to be a hero, that you're one the side of justice, you call me a false hero..." Jack said calmly. "You used to be a human and yet, your fighting for the Gods. Your fighting for their victory and if you won then Humanity will be one step closer to extinction. Your nothing more than a naive tool of the Gods!" They taunted, pointing their finger towards a still Hercules who gritted his teeth. "I may not be a hero, but I am part of the Holy Grail, and I follow my master's command to save and represent humanity." They said firmly. "I'm not going to die, you will."

These words surprised everyone, some could see the logic in their statement, others raged from both sides at the girl's insult of Hercules. 

Breathing heavily as pain and blood bleed from her wounds she shakingly stood up.

Sighing she quitely sung, "London bridge is going down, going down, going down. London bridge is going down my fair lady". The crowd from both sides held their breathe as the stared at the screen

"It's funny how you fight for humanity, I hate them you know for what they did. Some people are disgusting." They said wearily.

Hercules stared at the little girl, his face turned horrified as she explained her creation into humanity. The crowd from both sides were shocked, some even looked sickly as Jack continue to explain how they became to be. The females from both sides were covering their mouths and others were holding onto their stomachs.

_______
(Past history)

Their true nature is that of a collection of wraiths born from the aborted children of prostitutes in Whitechapel, London. Because they is a collection of wraiths and not a single entity, piercing their heart will not lead to their immediate death, but the spillage of said wraiths.

Once the number of aborted children who were disposed of in rivers reached the ten-thousands, the collection of resentment that the children shared eventually formed the shape of a human. Because they were created from children who had yet to even be born, they lacked the common sense and morality, and simply killed prostitutes so they could return to the womb.

To put it another way, this is the heretical Jack who was born from the "side of the victims".

After killing several women, they was given the name "Jack the Ripper," and rejoiced at having been given a name that they had been denied for so long. However, even they themselves do not know for certain whether or not they were "Jack the Ripper". After all, they are an amalgamation of evil spirits, so their memories are always vague and, even if they remember having killed prostitutes, it's uncertain who exactly they killed.

What they kill as an assassin is not a specific individual, but rather the society that killed them, and the strong emotions they carry cannot be understood by any other hero, making them beyond salvation. Eventually, a magus discovered that the culprit of the bizarre killings was of a magical nature and extinguished them.

They will likely perpetually reign as an eternal mystery and eternal darkness carved into the history of England.

___________
(Valkyries side)

"I think I'm gonna throw up." Said Göll as she held her hand over her mouth but as she turned to see Chen Gong throwing up, she started throwing up breakfeast in in a bin given from one of the servents.

Poseidon sat still arms crossed as he stared at the screen with Gilgamesh laying upon him, who was comforting a crying Nungal.

Adam was comforting Eve and his two children that seemed to be crying heavily. While Gilgamesh parents held onto each other, sad for the unborn children.