Chapter 17

Hercules stepped back, "This is

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hercules stepped back, "This is.." he said, staring at the silver string.

"Opps" said Jack as they pushed down their hood to cover their face more.

"..TCH, YOU FOOL!!" Shouted an angry Hercules as he moved his hands to get rid of the string, but then as he did, knives rained down towards him from above.

"A TRAP!!" Shouted Heimdall.

Hercules stood still as the knives bent off him falling onto the ground. "Bastard, didn't Brunhilde tell you anything. YOU CANNOT MAKE A SINGLE MARK UPON THE BODY OF A GOD!!." He shouted.

Jack drank their tea and stared into their reflection, "I need to try everything for myself... in order to obtain an understanding of how it works, sir." Said Jack holding onto a watch as they stared at it.

Hercules stood, overshadowing the sitting small Jack. Hercules lifted his club and said "Be gone."

"Certainly." Jack replied as they swiftly pulled out a gun causing Hercules to move back from the weapon in front of his face.

"JA-JACK'S PULLED A GUN STRAIGHT OUT OF HIS SLEEVE!!" Shouted Heimdall.

As Jack pulled the trigger, the gun opened up to reveal a grappling hook that they fired towards the roof of a building and as they were carried. As Jack landed they ran upon the buildings onto the next building.

"He ran away again..." Said Göll, who was standing next to her sister.

"Ama why is Jack running away, isn't it cowardly to run away from an enemy?." Asked Nungal, tilting his head as he sat with Gilgamesh laying on her lap.

"Indeed it is, but the mongrel is trying to find a weakness in their enemy. That and they are up against a God, but no matter, little Jack has more battle experience then him." Said Gilgamesh who had turned her attention back to her tablets from Siduri who had wanted her to sign and check a few things.

Nungal nodded and looked to the right and smiled right at his adda. Adam blinked before smiling gently at his child that had grown since the last time he saw him.

"Nungal." Said Gilgamesh. Nungal turned to his mother, "Try to get to know the Sea God." She said as Poseidon turned his head towards the golden woman. Nungal nodded his head at the mission and turned to Poseidon.

Poseidon simply turned to watch the battle ignoring him. Nungal pouted before moving to get closer and sat near him smiling. "Let's watch together." Nungal said , turning back towards the battle.

____________
"Trying to get away won't do you any good..." Said Hercules as he crouched to jump causing the stone floor to break as he jumped up towards the swinging Jack the Ripper.

Jack stared in surprise for a moment as Hercules reached them. Shouting a battle cry, Hercules lifted his club to smash Jack down causing them to quickly grasp their pair of knives to block the attack midair. But as they were about to cut Hercules club, their knives were smashed into pieces, only leaving a shardes and Jack on the floor.

"OH...OH!! HERCULES HAS TURNED JACK THE RIPPER'S KNIVES INTO SCRAP METAL" exclaimed Heimdall.

______________
(Humanity's side)

"Whoaa!!"

"That guy was useless after all!!"

________________
(Arena)

"It's over." Said a towering Hercules.

Jack immediately jumped back causing them to hit the wall of a building. They stared at the frozen Hercules.

"How many times do I have to tell you..?, man-made weapon can't pierce my..." Said Hercules as Jack gulped and quickly threw the knives at Hercules.

"HE TRIES, BUT IN VAIN!!!. A DESPERATE JACK HAS FLUNG ALL THE KNIVES HE HAD AT HERCULES!!" Shouted Heimdall.

"ITS USELESS!!" Shouted Hercules, as he moved towards Jack. Then the impossible happened that caused people to stand in shock from both the Gods and Humanity's side.

Jack's knives had managed to pierce through Hercules skin causing him to bleed.

"WH-WHAT IS THIS..? TH-THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!" Shouted Heimdall as the shock of the scene in front of him manage to make him freeze. "DO MY EYES DECIEVE ME FOLKS? ARE THOSE KNIVES STICKING OUT OF HERCULES BODY!!" 

______________

Searched these up in sumerian. 

Ama = mum

Adda = dad