Chapter 4

Everyone P

Everyone P.O.V

In the arena which had changed to having a body of water surrounding a piece of land, Humanity's spirit was low and their hearts were deep in despair. If they didn't get a win then all hope for them was lost.

"FOLLOWING ON FROM HUMANITY'S LOSS, THE THIRD BATTLE OF RAGNAROK BEGINS NOW!" Heimdal shouted. "FIGHTING FOR THE GODS, HE BEARS NO LOVE FOR THE PITIFUL MORTALS... ONE COULD EVEN SAY THAT PERHAPS HE ENJOYS TESTING THEM? BUT THAT IS WHAT DEFINES A GOD! THE HARSHEST TRIALS! AND THAT INDIFFERENCE TO LIFE! IS THE REALM OF THE GODS! HE FOLLOWS THE ALMIGHTY ZEUS... REPRESENTING THE GOD FOR ROUND 3!" Then as the double doors opened, the water rushed through but as soon as the water was close to the God fighting this round, it split creating a path towards the arena. Shouting by the deity's was heard as they cheered but silently for the older Gods and goddesses, shivers went through their spine as the God was revealed.

"IF ZEUS IS THE GOD OF THE COSMO, THEN THIS MAN RULES THE OCEAN WITH AN IRON FIST. THE RULER OF THE SEAS!" Heimdall shouted. "EVEN THE GODS TREMBLE AT THE THOUGHT OF INVOKING HIS WRATH... THE MOST FEARSOME GOD! SECOND OF THE THREE BROTHERS OF OLYMPUS... KNOWN AS THE ZEUS OF THE SEA! HIS NAME IS... POSEIDON!"

"Hmph... nothing but filth before my eyes." Said Poseidon, The Greek God of the Seas, having blonde hair, white pale skin, with a perfect sculptured body that many would want and blue ocean eyes filled with disgust at the crowd.

"Hmm~. Poseidon, huh? He's even less receptive to my jokes than you, old man." Loki stated.

"...And on the human side we have-" Heimdall was immediately silent when he saw the name. He started to sweat and babble. He looked to the side of the gods without being able to say a word. His entire being was shaking. He already knew that this was the defeat of the gods.

"It's good that you weren't able to say my name. I don't want to hear my name leave your lips, insect."

The appearance of the person was not seen, only a female voice was heard. However, there is no denying that everyone was curious to know who would dare to insult Heimdall like that. The humans were curious, but although the gods felt a familiarity within the voice, they did not hesitate to insult the being that had just insulted Heimdall.

"I hope you're ready to die under my feet, insects." Said the voice again, not caring about the insulting from gods.

But little by little, the smoke was leaving to reveal a figure before the double doors. Not caring about anything, the voice spoke, launching her first attack.

"Chains of Heaven: Enkidu"

Silver chains appeared before the crowds eyes as it went towards Heimdall, tying him up tightly. He tried to move but it only got tighter and tighter, "Hey, this is against the rules, I'm only the ring announcer, ahh, help, mmph" shouted Hemidall who's mouth was quickly tied up with the chains.

_________
(Crowd)
Humanity side:

"Huh, is that even allowed?"

"She's gorgeous."

"I wonder who that is?"

"What's happening?"

The Gods side:

"What going on?"

"Hmm, interesting."

"Who is this woman to dare call us insects!?"

"How dare you call us insects!"

"Those chains look familiar."

"Oh, it seem my daughter finally joined the party." Quietly said a woman's voice as she now looked forward to the battle.
__________________
Everyone P.O.V

"NO, IT COULDN'T BE," shouted a goddess with black hair and red eyes. She was standing up as both sides of the crowd looked towards the goddess.

Poseidon stood still, eyes narrowing towards his opponent in interest and anger.

"Ishtar, what's wrong?" Said one of the other goddesses sitting near Ishtar. "G-G-G.." stuttered Ishtar as her fingers twitching at the revealing figure by the double doors as the smoke cleared.

Seeing the goddesses fear towards the figure, the crowds interest peaked. Humanity was interested on who this person was to make a goddess even fear them while the Gods were cautious as they have never seen Ishtar react to a mortal like this before.

"Let's get this battle started." Said Brunhilde, watching as the fog cleared, excitement running through her veins as her sister and the two previous fighters watched on with interest.

"G-GILGAMESH!!." shouted Ishtar as the fog cleared to reveal a golden haired women with crimson slit eyes staring right at them with a smirk across her face.

___________
(Humanity's side)

"Huh, really but I though Gilgamesh was a male"

"Who is Gilgamesh?"

"Hey, isn't that Gilgamesh from the Epic of Gilgamesh"

"Wonder what she's like in bed."

"Interesting a woman as a king"

"What, but womens can't rule"

"Pretty."

"Does this mean we have a chance at winning?"

(Gods and goddesses side)

"She's pretty"

"Who is she?"

"Now I see why the Gods in her time wanted her, she's sexy"

"What I'd do to hit that."

"Were going to lose, if she playing"

"Its hopeless now."

_________________
Everyone P.O.V

"TRAITOR" shouted the Sumerian God's.

"YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE FIGHTING FOR US NOT HUMANITY!." they and other older God's who knew Gilgamesh shouted.

Shock was present throughout Humanity face at the Gods fear and anger, maybe just maybe they would get a win was a thought throughout their heads.

Poseidon watched with interest at the woman he had read about before. In the books, he remembered all her accomplishments and how all heroes were derived from her legends, but he didn't think Gilgamesh would be a very beautiful woman.

"ENOUGH, I have no care for you insects after what you did, it would be my own amusement to beat a God even go against you to show my dissatisfaction with you all."

The Gods roared angrily at the insult and betrayal, negative thoughts in their mind of definitely losing. But the younger newer God's who did not know Gilgamesh's story insulted the woman who did not even care to listen to them.

"She going to come after me, after this" worridly said Ishtar leaning backwards towards her Sumerian Gods.

"What's happening!?" shrieked Göll as she heard the comments and the insults. "Listen closely you three because I'm not going to explain this again, Gilgamesh is our one way ticket to absolute victory against the Gods," Brunhilde said before talking about who Gilgamesh is and what she did that makes Gods still fear her.

"WHAA, you mean she k-k-killed a God before?." asked Göll. "Yes." answered Brunhilde.

"I'm itching for a fight now." Said Lu Bu with his arms crossed, at his side was a loyal soldier who had been with him curiously looking at the woman not even listening to Brunhilde.

"Mmh." Adam bit into another apple, his eyes never leaving the arena despite his kids trying to grab his attention.

"So pretty." said Eve, awe in her eyes as she admired the King with a blush on her cheeks.

"Enough, you disgusting insects" silenced Poseidon, who was ready to fight the so called King of Heroes. His blood pumping in excitement at the thought of a good battle to come.

Gilgamesh stared at the male in front of her with interest, thoughts running through her head about the male who now just interested her, a smirk appeared on her face. Letting Heimdall go from the chains, he dropped to the ground and coughed to breath due to the lack of air.

Both representatives faced each other, this was it. Both crowds were pumped up and feared their own loses due to the power emmiting from both opponents.

It was time for the battle of the ragnarok for round 3, The King of Uruk and King of Heroes; Gilgamesh vs Greek God of the Seas and Earth Shaker; Poseideon.

"LET THE FIGHTING, BEGIN!" Heimdall shouted after recovering.