Jungkook nodded like a baby and Yoongi face palmed, he is not sure, if he should laugh or cry! He is such a baby, isn't he?

Yoongi: Aish! Seriously Jungkook?' he murmured massaging his temple.

Jungkook tiled his head a little, 'Hyung-ie?'

Yoongi sighed and hugged the boy closer, 'Ok fine. First, tell me one thing. Did you forgive Hoseok?'

Jungkook looked down and slowly nodded while playing with his shirt's hem.

Yoongi smiled softly, 'Really?'

Jungkook whispered, 'Yes! I forgave him long ago, just wanted to give him some punishments...but now maybe he become tired of me-'his lips wobbled and Yoongi quickly kissed on his forehead.

Yoongi: Hey! Hey! Don't cry bub...I know that brat! He won't do it baby...If you don't trust me, then why don't we call him and tell him come here to tell us that what he is thinking, sounds good?'

Jungkook think a little and then slowly approved the idea by nodding a little. Yoongi kissed once again and then pick up his phone, calling someone. After two rings the other person picked up the phone....before he could say anything Yoongi orders him coldly_

Yoongi: In Jin hyung's room, I wanna see you in ten minutes.' And cut the call without letting him response!

He hugged the baby and caressed his hair. Jungkook smuggled closer to his hyung and rested his head on his chest, waiting for him to arrive...

In the same time in Hoseok's room;

-Do you think it's gonna work, Jimin? Shouldn't I try as I was doing like giving gifts and notes? What if he doesn't mind by not seeing gifts? Is it even affecting him?' Hoseok was walking back and forth on his room and he looked anxious as hell. Jimin sip his milk calmly while sitting on Hoseok's bed. He looked unbothered totally.

Jimin: He will hyung. He will react and it will make him realize how he loves you! He loves your little gifts...

Hoseok: Did he tell you that?

Jimin shrugged, 'No! But, his eyes can't lie, hyung! So, chill...trust me, this drama is ending soon. Please sit still, you are being too nervous and making me tired!' he huffed cutely.

Hoseok sat beside him, still nervous, 'Jimin-ie! I trust you....but, I can't just chill...I can't be chilled until I can hug my baby bunny!' he pouted and Jimin smiled on his cuteness.

Jimin: You are really behaving like a teen age girl who fall in love, hehehe...'

Hoseok: YAAA! Don't tease me...I just miss my bunny.' He said a little sadly.

Jimin hugged him, 'Hyung, I know that. This is just- but his words cut off by the ringing sound of Hoseok's phone. He grabbed it and gulped seeing the caller ID. Jimin peeked on the screen and widen his eyes, 'Yoongi hyung?!'

Hoseok took a deep breath before responding the call, 'Hell-'

~ In Jin hyung's room, I wanna see you in ten minutes.' Yoongi's cold voice came in by the phone and before Hoseok could tell anything, he cut the call!

Jimin sighed, 'Rude!'

But Hoseok looked scared, 'Jimin-ie? Am I in trouble?'

Jimin chuckled, 'You are already in trouble hyung. It can't be worse. So, be a man and go before the rude grandpa gets mad!'

Hoseok nodded slightly and stood up to leave, 'Ok! Pray for me...'

Jimin gave his eye smile, 'Fighting hyung-ie!'

.

.

As soon Hoseok entered the room, he encountered with the most adorable sight of his life. The bunny boy was sitting peacefully on Yoongi's lap, playing with his sweater's hem; a cute soft pout is available on his lips, like he is so attentive in playing with the hem! Aww...isn't he the cutest!? Hoseok was so into the cutie pie that he forgot there is another person in the room also, and he was looking at him with cold stare.

Yoongi: Can we talk now? If you are done admiring my baby?' Hoseok flinched and came back to reality. He pouted hearing the word 'My baby' but nodded anyway.

Hoseok: Sorry, I shouldn't have looked at 'Your baby' like that.' He mumbled being sad. But the next thing made him confused and panic like hell!

-SEE HYUNG-IE? HE SAID I'M ONLY YOUR BABY! THAT MEANS HE REALLY DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE. I'M NOT HIS BABY BUNNY ANYMORE! HE GAVE UP ON ME-' Jungkook screamed out and started crying like a baby. Yoongi quickly wrapped his arms around the bunny boy and started rubbing his back to comfort him and glared at Hoseok! Hoseok can't be more confuse, he looked at his elder helplessly!

Hoseok: H-hyung...what-

Yoongi: You idiot! You made him cry once again...now stop his crying, will you?

Hoseok: Of course, I will...B-but...he won't let me touch him or neither talk with me! And why he is crying and saying that I don't love him anymore? What's going on, hyung?!'

Yoongi sighed and looked down to his youngest, 'Jungkook-ie? Baby look up please....please you need to ask Hoseok-ie., right?'

Jungkook sniffed and slowly looked at his third oldest brother and pouted, 'Did you gave up on me, hyungie? Won't you want me to make up with me anymore?'

Hoseok gasped, 'W-what the hell?! Who told you that!?OH MY GOD! You don't even have any idea Kookie how much I want to hug you and adore you all day and night like I used to do! But you are not letting me in! I'm missing you the worst baby! I'm starting to forget how beautiful you smell cause you barely let me come close to you...' his eyes were already teary and he felt so broken, 'How could you think that I will give up on you! You are my hope, bunny!'

Jungkook couldn't help anymore, 'H-hyung! I-I'm sorry...'

He left Yoongi and ran to him. Hoseok catch the boy perfectly when he jump on him and hugged him tightly like if he let him go then Jungkook will vanish away!

Hoseok: My baby! Oh god! Oh my god! My bunny is back to me...I'm the happiest person in this world now!' he showered the boy with kisses and hugs him like no tomorrow...

Jungkook: Sorry hyung-ie...I just wanted to teach you a lesson... love you-

Hoseok: I love you too bub! I'm so sorry for what I did...I promise that won't happen again...please forgive me now-

They didn't notice their other brothers were looking at them with teary fond eyes. Jimin even started crying in happiness and Namjoon comforted him by hugging...This is the best moment for them after five long tiring days....

Finally!

After both of them pulled out, Hoseok sat on the bed and picked the bunny boy on his lap, still hugging him and kissing his head time to time. All of them started talking, laughing and scolding Hoseok...Hoseok is happy and relieved...but, something is still left. He remembered as he heard Jin's stern voice_

Jin: Ok enough! I guess everything here is sorted out now. Now the important thing....