I have a problem

Should I finish this fanfic? I don't have much motivation left and the next two chapters are just going to be a copy of the last two episodes of The Owl House with a few changes. I literally don't know what to do...... if I get at least 20 people telling me to finish this I will, if I don't by the end of February I will mark this book as finished and focus on different things instead. One of the biggest reasons I don't want to finish this book is because I really want to both work on my oneshots book and start on a couple of new stories. One of which I've recently come up with.

Allow me to explain, I have created my own TOH AU that I call my twisted lives AU. In it multiple things have been changed about the canon universe. Some good examples include:

*Hunter is the most wanted witch on the Boiling Isles and has been on the run since his childhood home was burned down by the Emperors scouts with his parents inside.

*Luz is a powerless witch and Vee is still a basilisk who are like sister's. Eda raised them after their parents died.

*Amity is a rebellious teen who always wears inappropriate clothing as a f-ck you to her mother. She has always dyed her hair purple.

*Willow is still kind, reliable, and sweet but now she has a bigger ego and is much more popular.

These are just a few changes I made in this AU and I can't focus on 3 or 4 fanfics at the same time. So we have a choice. All I need is 20 people telling me to finish this and I will, if not I'll officially put it as finished and start of my Twisted lives AU story, Hunter will still be the main character and the Goldric will be MUCH more prominate.