9: Three days left

Start from the beginning

The black haired boy seems to be losing

The black haired boy seems to be losing.. Honestly he's kinda screwed. You can hear some concerned sounds, or shouts from behind the crowd.. maybe some people who just came.

Funneh finally pops up from behind you. "Ugh.. finally that really took some time.." Funneh sighs, as she stretches her hand. "So anyways who's.." her eyes widen, you look between Funneh and the fight. What? Was she shocked?

..

"Hey- what's.." an unclear voice from behind the crowd mumbles.
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!"
"Hey.. wait.. isn't that.." Funneh mumbles.

"What are you.." the voice mumbles again, still mumbled..
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!"
"Wait.."

"Hey..!"
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!"
the chants grow louder, they're starting to be.. too loud for you..
"That's..-"

-

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?"
the chants stop as a girl makes her way through the crowd.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?" the chants stop as a girl makes her way through the crowd

The girl with neapolitan hair makes her way towards the boys and pulls them apart. One falling to the ground, and the other one standing in front of her. You notice the girl's gripping onto a baseball bat with nails..

"Oh Princess! You've came, you must've heard about the all amazing Prince successfully protecting you?" The blonde boy asks, posing towards the girl. The girl didn't seem as pleased with this, Funneh gags at the sight. "Shut the hell up Prince, don't you see the amount of people here- aren't you embarrassed?!?" The girl yells, not having any of this. "Why would I be embarrassed? I'm protecting the one I love.. and besides! I'm not the one losing" He exclaims, pulling a large grin as he looks at the boy on the ground, who's busy wiping the blood from his nose.

The boy notices the girl. "Why were you two even fighting anyways? If I know Draco- I know he's no big of a threat.. especially to you??" The girl continues, ...Draco? The boy with black hair.. is Draco?

...huh?

"Honestly I wasn't gonna fight him, but he so persistent on wanting to see you for something I couldn't just.. stand there!" "Just to see me?? That's why you beat him up?? Because he wanted to talk to me- or was it about that stupid.. thing again?" The girl mumbles the last sentence, turning towards Draco- she might've been asking him.