Chapter 1: Beginnings

Start from the beginning

Demonification: She can turn into a Demon, the demon powers are currently unknown.

She notices Vlad and comes to him with a smile on her face, then the following conversation happens.

Elaina: Hello darling~

Vlad: ... Hello Elaina...

Elaina: How was school, dear?

Vlad: ... Stop acting like you are my wife or something...

Vlad: Anyways, it was good.

Vlad: We trained speed & stamina again, then we had a practice matches between each of our classes.

Elaina was not really amazed, she looked at it as it was everyday thing.

Vlad: However the classes are becoming tougher since 20th June we will have the other teacher from another big family taking over, their training is much, much tougher Mr. Anderson said.

Vlad: It releates that the new teacher's name is "Willow" which is rather familiar, but I cannot put my finger on it.

Elaina wondered for a bit before she realized about who Willow is, but she decideed to not speak about it.

Elaina: Oh ok, anyways are you ready to play Super Smash Bros again, Vladislav?

Vlad: As usual, a bit competetive before eating something... Heh I am ready to kick your ass!

Elaina & Vlad gone to turn on their nintendo switch and play Super Smash Bros for few hours, they seem like a happy family who save people from danger, but eh it is just the start of our story, our protagonist is Vlad Vans, however he may not be alone on his journey to become a hero and protect the ones he loves and cares about.

Later that same day, Elaina and Vlad went outside for a walk together to the park, as they walked and stopped by the fountain, within that they saw someone... He was holding a suitcase and he had a head that looks like a Lizard, he had a coat too... They got curious since they never seen a Manifesation of someone as a Lizard, the Lizard Man looked buffed as he took his suitcase and walked away, the rest of of the day was spend outside at the park, a nice ice cream place and some more walking before heading back home.

The next day, Vlad was walking down the street knowing he will relax this sunday and he decided to go check on the store if they have any snacks, Vlad goes down the same street and enters the store to see...

It looked like that Lizard guy he saw yesterday was here robbing the store, he had tied up the cashier and the owner of the store and he was takin the money, before vlad could think he said.

Vlad: Oi, Oi, Oi... What do you think you're doing there, buddy?

The lizard turns around to look him in the eyes.

Lizard guy: Oh it's a random kid, get the fuck out before I punch you so hard your parents have to pay for your hospital bills!

Vlad: ... I asked-

before Vlad could say it again, an electricity came out of the fridge and formed a person who zaps the hell out of the Lizard, which leads to the Lizard falling onto the ground as if he passed out. Few minutes later, Vlad went outside and saw that same person who formed himself out of electrcitiy, he himself wonders who that was. The dude with electricity power says hello and then introduces himself...