💤Sleep With Me💤

Začít od začátku

"I'm sorry Jake..Is this a bit weird for you?" Hailey questioned sadly.

"No no no! It's not weird at all..!" Jake assured the teen.

Jake then noticed Hailey shiver a little as she held onto her arms. "Are you feeling cold?" He asked.

"A little..It is a cold night after all.." Jake slightly sat up against the pillow, concerned.

"Don't worry Jake..I'll be fine.." Hailey said, smiling warmly at him with rosy red cheeks. Jake quietly sighed to himself.

"Hailey..I don't want you to be cold for the night.." Hailey looked away from his eyes, rubbing her arms continuously, not knowing what to say. Jake could see little goosebumps on her, showing that she was indeed chilly.

"Princess.." Jake softly muttered, getting Hailey's attention. "Come here.." He whispered, spreading his arms out for an embrace. Hailey blushed immensely at Jake's offer for a hug.

"You don't have to..B-But, you can use my body for heat.." Jake offered with a shy beam. Hailey felt her heart flutter at his kindness and consideration. She just couldn't say no. She slowly placed a strand of hair behind her ear.

Carefully, Hailey pushed her body up close to Jake's, taking in his embrace as she started to rest her head onto his chest, hearing his soft heartbeat. She took in his warm scent as she wrapped an arm around him. A comforted smile approached her lips as she cuddled him gently, feeling much better.

Jake smiled at this, his cheeks becoming a bright red. He stroked her hair, running his fingers through her smooth locks before he wrapped his arm around her waist. Hailey immediately felt this, but didn't care.

After a few minutes, Hailey slowly raised her head up from Jake's chest and gazed at him. Jake's eyes met hers, returning the grin she was giving him. "Are you alright?" Jake questioned. Hailey nodded before speaking up.

"Thank you Jake..I definitely feel a lot better.." Hailey replied, a look of appreciation on her face.

Jake chuckled and cupped her cheek with his smooth palm. "Of course princess..I'm just happy you're feeling better.." Hailey felt herself getting lost into his eyes as Jake removed his palm from her radiant countenance.

Suddenly, Hailey pressed her lips against Jake's, giving him a quick kiss as she rested her hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat increasingly beat faster. She pulled away, her eyes becoming wide upon realising what she had just done. Jake's face grew a deep red. Did Hailey just kiss him?

"I-I'm so sorry! I don't know why I just did that!" Hailey replied, completely flustered. She slightly pulled her body away from Jake, cursing herself for doing that.

"Hails..It's okay.." Hearing the response, Hailey fixated her gaze onto him. Jake brushed a strand of hair away from her face. "Matter of fact, can you d-do it again..?" He stuttered shyly. At this point, Hailey was on top of him, their hot bodies pressing gently against eachother's.

"W-Why..?" Hailey responded, feeling absolutely awkward after what just happened. Jake smirked back at her with his usual cockiness.

"Because I want to kiss you back this time.."

Hailey could feel her heart racing as Jake placed his hand onto her cheek, pulling her lips closer to his. He pressed them together, giving her a passionate kiss. Hailey almost instantly melted into the kiss, closing her eyes in content. Her fingers made their way into Jake's hair, carressing it lovingly.

They soon parted lips and gazed at eachother, smiling. Throughout the silence, Hailey interlocked her hand with Jake's. She held it up to her lips and planted a kiss on it gently, making Jake blush.