29

@Lisa's car

Lisa: thank you V (look at Taehyung)

Taehyung: it's nothing Lisa (smile) since I'm already here inside your car (look at Lisa) can we go to Rosé? I promised that I'm going to pick her up but I don't have a car with me right now so?

Lisa: that's not a big deal (started to drive)

Taehyung: (smile) she's in the Bubble's Cafe

Lisa: Al right, I also want to have coffee

Taehyung: anyways I'm sorry about what my cousin did

Lisa: I understand her V (smile) she's going to make it up though, she said she's going to cook for us

Taehyung: for what she's doing, it looks like she's two timing Lisa and Kai (in his mind)

Lisa: you know what V I'm already contented that we will meet privately (smile) as long as I can have some time with her but I know it will not  gonna last long since you guys are going to go back in Seoul (smile sadly)

Taehyung: we can still keep in touch though

Lisa: I know, but there's a difference when you guys are here (stop the car) we're here

3rd Person POV
Taehyung and Lisa get out from the car and that's when Rosé came out from the cafe and approach them.

Rosé: hey I didn't know that you will be with Lisa (smile)

Taehyung: well your dear bestfriend forgot their lunch together so here she is (point to Lisa)

Rosé: (look at Lisa apologetically)

Lisa: oooopsss don't give me a look like that chipmunk (chuckle) it's totally fine with me as long as I can have a dinner with her

Rosé: so she's going to sleepover in your house again?

Lisa: you got it right

Rosé: can I join (pout)

Lisa: (giggle) ask your bestfriend about it

Taehyung: guys let's get inside, it's cold in here (walk towards the entrance)

ChaeLisa: (chuckle then followed him)

Taehyung: I will just order our coffee (go to the counter)

Rosé: I got an idea (look at Lisa excitedly) I will tease her

Lisa: (chuckle) don't bully her chipmunk

Rosé: don't be whipped monkey (sent a message to Jennie) let's see what she's going to reply (giggle)

Jennie's POV
It's been 20 minutes since they left, I tried to busy myself by just watching my boyfriend's photoshoot. I'm impressed by how he works but he's nothing compared to Lisa, it sounds so bad but I hate it whenever he look down on Lisa.