25

Jennie's POV
I don't know what is happening to Lisa, it's been a week since the last time we met. I admit I become busy when my boyfriend arrived here, we always have a date and also I have an hectic schedule. I keep on calling Lisa's name but she still didn't stop walking away aishhh.

Jennie: Yahhh Lalisa! (Shouted)

Lisa: (stop walking) calm down Lisa (in her mind) what? (Turn around then face Jennie) are you going to scold me for being rude to your dearest boyfriend? (Cold tone)

Jennie: please tell me what's wrong?

Lisa: (sigh) you are happy with Kai??

Jennie: I don't get her point (in her mind) yes I am

Lisa: (just nod) that was hurt (in her mind) then be happy (smile) I'm going to support you (about to walk away)

Jennie: Lili (hold Lisa's arm) what's wrong?

Lisa: since you already in relationship, and your boyfriend is here (slowly remove Jennie's hand on her arm) maybe we should distant ourselves with each other (smile sadly)

Jennie: (shocked) w-what? Lili I don't get it

Lisa: I'll go ahead Ms. Kim (bow then walk away) this is for your happiness Nini, I am not going to be selfish (in her mind) 

Jennie: Lisa! (Was about to follow Lisa but someone hold her in her arm) w- (turn around and saw that it was Kai)

Kai: let her babe

Jennie: (sigh)

Liam's POV
Lisa being selfless again, she loves Jennie but she's being dumb aishhh maybe I should talk to her since she did just break her heart into pieces.

Lisa's POV
After I talked to Jennie I didn't go to our penthouse, I asked my driver to bring me to parent's house. I can't take this pain anymore I need to stay away from her but that doesn't mean I am not going to protect her from everyone who dared to hurt her. Now I am currently here in the rooftop just seating here trying to relax, I got startled when someone suddenly speak on my back so I turn around and I saw my young brother Leo.

 Now I am currently here in the rooftop just seating here trying to relax, I got startled when someone suddenly speak on my back so I turn around and I saw my young brother Leo

Leo: I came from a very long flight just to see you and my sister in law but I didn't expect that I will see you in this situation

Lisa: (chuckle) is that how you greet me huh Leo

Leo: did she break your heart? (Stand beside Lisa)

Lisa: No, I'm just being coward (sigh)

Leo: maybe because you really love her that's why (smile) you know I met someone in China, I am so inlove with her but she choose her career over me and I do really  understand that. That's why I decided to wait for her until our contract got ended (look at Lisa) maybe this is not the time for the two of you to be together (smile) she's worth the wait right?

Lisa: yeah (smile)

Suddenly...
Someone came into the picture

Leo: bro (bro hug to Liam)

Liam: I didn't know that we will be having a reunion here (smirk)

Lisa: (chuckle)

Liam: there is no coward in Manoban Family Lisa (tap Lisa's shoulder) we got your back (smirk)

Leo: can I met my sister in law?

Liam: I can set an appointment if you want

Lisa: let her rest (rolled her eyes) and dude why did you made me work with them (irritatedly ask)

Leo: (chuckle) really? So you are going to be third wheel then

Liam: it's okay if you want to back out (smile) but for now do you want to hunt the rat? (Smirk)

Leo: I want that (raise his hand) come on Lisa instead of having a moment here, let's find the rat

Lisa: I'm tired, let Jennie find out about this

Liam: (look at Leo then smirk)

Leo: (get what Liam's want to say) you have no fun (rolled eyes)