10

3rd Person POV
After a long drive they finally arrived to Lisa's house, Lisa immediately get out from the car and run into the other side to open the door for Jennie that made the brunette blush again. 

Lisa: let's go inside so you can rest already (smile) 

Jennie: (just smile and stare into Lisa's house) you've got a beautiful house Lisa

Lisa: thanks (Smile and guided Jennie inside) 

Jennie: are you living alone in here? (Asked curiously)

Lisa: yeah, Mom keep on telling me to hire at least some maids so I'm not going to live alone 

Jennie: I guess you rejected your Mom's suggestion 

Lisa: (giggle) you got it right (open the door of her house) Welcome to my lovely home! (Cheerfully said) 

Jennie: (chuckle) you have a lot of energy huh

Lisa: hehehe just happy that someone is going to stay with me today in  my house 

Jennie: what do you mean? 

Lisa: (guided Jennie to sit down in the couch) well I never brought someone in here since I always stayed in our unit, even my co-members. My family will visit me here like once a month, sometimes I will be the one who's going   (Shrugged) 

 My family will visit me here like once a month, sometimes I will be the one who's going   (Shrugged) 

Jennie: well I feel honored then (playfully said) 

Lisa: (giggle) do you want to eat something? 

Jennie: anything would be fine (smile) 

Lisa: ok then I will cook something for us (stand up) is it ok with you if I leave you here alone or do you wan t to come with me in the kitchen? 

Jennie: I'm going to come with you in the kitchen (smile then stand up) 

Lisa: hmmm let's go (Smile) 

@kitchen

Jennie: you have a nice kitchen (look around) 

Lisa: thank you (Smile then started to prepare some ingredients) 

Jennie: what are you going to cook? (asked Lisa curiously) 

Lisa: hmmm some of my favorite dish (smile) 

Jennie: can I help? 

Lisa: it's fine Jennie just stay there and relax (giggle) 

Jennie: but  I want to help (pout) 

Lisa: cute (in her mind) Jennie I appreciate that you want to help me but no (smile) you are my visitor and I know you are tired so let me cook for us ok?

Jennie: fine but at least let me know what are you going to cook 

Lisa: just chicken fried steak, jambalaya pasta and cioppino (smile) I also going to make a dessert which is banana split (started to cook) 

Jennie: I shouldn't asked you since I don't have any idea about Britain dishes (pout) 

Lisa: ohhh so it will be your first time to taste Britain dish (smile while not looking at Jennie) 

Jennie: yeah (get her phone) you know what I still can't believe that I'm talking to my idol right now (scrolling on her phone finding some trends on Instagram) 

Lisa: so I'm your idol (turn to look at Jennie while smiling)

Jennie: (look at Lisa who is smiling then she blush) y-yeah (look away)

Lisa: (giggle) it's fine, I'm also one of your fan

Jennie: (widened her eyes while still blushing) s-stop joking around

Lisa: I'm telling the truth ok (Smile then focus to the ingredients)  you can ask my co-members, I love your voice and also I love the way you rap 

Jennie: (blushing so hard) y-yahhhh 

Lisa: (chuckle)  

Jennie POV
OMG is she planning to kill me? Gosh! that was very unexpected. I can't believe that my first crush/idol is one of my fan too, I'm such a lucky person. I'm going to tell about this with my members, I know they would be happy about it. Oh my Gosh Lisa you made my heart beat so fast.