13

Jennie POV
Once I entered the limousine bus, I got amaze by the interior. While roaming my eyes Irene Unnie suddenly cleared her throat that cause me to look at them.

Jennie: Unnie?

Irene: care to explain what's with the kiss on your forehead huh Jendeuki (smirk)

Nayeon: (give Jennie a teasing look)

Jennie: (chuckle) it's not what you think Unnie (sit down beside Rosé) I have a boyfriend remember

Sana: we didn't say anything Jendeuk

Jennie: but you guys are giving me a teasing look (pout)

Seulgi: well they were right (look at Jennie) you have a childish personality, same with our youngest (smile)

Jennie: what did my Unnies told you about me? (Pout)

Jeongyeon: hmmm you are the cutest

Jisoo: a baby

Tzuyu: sweetest person

Seulgi: badass one

Sana: savage

Nayeon: fashionista

Rosé: charisma

Irene: spoiled maknae

Them except Jennie: (laugh)

Jennie: (pout) mean

Lisa POV
It's not true that I have a photoshoot today, but I'm going to M Entertainment since CEO wants to talk to me. I am going to use my own car since my manager wasn't able to fetch me, maybe he's still having fun with his family on their vacation.

 I am going to use my own car since my manager wasn't able to fetch me, maybe he's still having fun with his family on their vacation

While I was on my way to M Entertainment I remember Jennie gosh, I forgot to ask for her number. Maybe I will just ask her once we met again, nothing is wrong with that right? I mean I'm not going to do something stupid that will make her relationship with the other idol ruin, I'm not like that. Once I arrive to the M Entertainment I bumped into someone and that someone is the Director of this Entertainment.

Lisa: I'm sorry Director Downey (bow politely)

Robert: hey Lisa it's fine (tap Lisa's shoulder) you look in hurry, did CEO suddenly called you?

Lisa: yes, I thought I will have my rest day today but I guess I was wrong (chuckle)

Robert: (smile) anyways I heard Wonder Angels will stay here for a months, is that true?

Lisa: not sure how long they will stay in here but yes they were here right now

Robert: (nodded) I see, anyways I have to go now (tap Lisa's shoulder) I'll see you next time Lisa

Lisa: take care Directive Downey (smile)

Robert: you too kid (smile then leave)

Lisa: alright, it's time to face the CEO (get inside to the elevator)

*Time Skip*
@CEO'S OFFICE

Liam: why did you take too long to come over here?

Lisa: Wonder Angels just left my house, besides you didn't inform me that I need to be here (shrugged) so what do you want to say?

Liam: (shake his head) well can't you see I'm literally spoiling you so you better be kind to me (playfully rolled his eyes)

Lisa: and why the hell?

Liam: (smirk) let's say you will be having a photoshoot with your long time crush

Lisa: (look at Liam curiously) what do you mean?

Liam: you will be Jennie's partner for Guess promotion

Lisa: (widened her eyes) No way (mumbled)

Liam: yes way Manoban (stand up from his sit) I told you, I will give everything you want. Besides I already gave what your members want

Lisa: why?

Liam: you guys are like siblings to me, I will do everything to make you and your members happy 

Lisa: thank you Liam (smile)

Liam: be ready tomorrow, Jennie and others doesn't have any idea about this

Lisa: so they will be with us?

Liam: yes, they will watch Jennie's photoshoot. So I want you to give your best tomorrow ok? Make your crush fall for you (smirk) even though she already have a boyfriend, no one can say no to a Manoban (in his mind)

Lisa: she have a boyfriend Liam

Liam: you think she's happy with that Kai? And you think Kai is being loyal to Jennie?

Lisa: (look at Liam) why he's being like this? (In her mind)

Liam: let's say I ask my private agent to follow Mr. Kai wherever he go, and guess what? He's cheating with Krystal Jung, they've been together for 3 months already (walk near to Lisa) make Jennie fall for you so she will not get hurt once she found out about Kai (whispered to Lisa)

Lisa: do you have evidence? I'm not going to believe if you don't have any evidence Liam (deep tone)

Liam: (smirk then get an envelope and give it to Lisa) see for yourself Lisa

Lisa: (look at all the pictures) you are so freaking stupid Kai (in her mind) she's too precious to get hurt (look at Liam)

Liam: so what is your decision?

Lisa: I'm not going to do what you want Liam (stand up then hold the envelope tightly) I will tell this to Jennie

Liam: (smirk) if that's what you want, it's your choice