19

Lisa POV
When we arrived to our penthouse I saw them looking so pale that made me laugh, they were really nervous huh. Once I open our front door I already can hear noises coming from the living room.

Taehyung: L-Lisa wait (hold Lisa's arm)

Lisa: why? (Chuckle) don't be nervous, the don't bit

Taehyung: is it really ok that we are here?

Lisa: of course (smile) so let's go now (walk towards to the living room)

Jennie POV
We are too focus on the T.V since we are currently watching The Lion King, Jisoo-unnie cooked a lot of popcorns so we have something to eat while watching. I'm actually crying right now, Mufasa died because his brother didn't help him and I feel so sad for Simba when he tried to wake his father up but Mufasa is dead. While crying I suddenly felt someone side hugging me, I smell a very familiar perfume that made me calm. When I look at my right side, it was my Lili.

Lisa: (saw Jennie crying so she quietly sit-down beside her and side hug her)

Jennie: (look at Lisa while crying)

Lisa: don't cry Nini (wipes Jennie's tears) it just a movie

Jennie: Scar is such a bad brother (sob) he shouldn't do that to Mufasa

Lisa: (look at Jisoo who's looking at them too) who did suggested to watch that movie? (Seriously asked)

Jisoo: i-it was Jeongyeon (point at Jeongyeon)

Jeongyeon: I'm not Lisa, it was Jennie. I warned her that it was a sad movie but she insisted

Lisa: (look at Jennie)

Jennie: because they said it was a great movie (pout)

Lisa: don't cry now (remove some Jennie's hair strands out from her face) look at your eyes

Jennie: (just hug Lisa then buried her face into Lisa's neck)

Lisa: (chuckle while caressing Jennie's back)

Suddenly...
Someone cleared their throat

Lisa: (look at her back without pulling away from the hugs) ohh sorry boys (giggle) guys this is Jungkook and Taehyung, I met them at the meeting earlier (smile)

Jennie: (suddenly pulled away from the hugs and look at TaeKook in shocked)

Taehyung: (bow politely) hi I'm Kim Taehyung of BTS

Jungkook: I'm Jeon Jungkook, and I'm the maknae (bow)

Jisoo: hi Jk and V (smile)

Taehyung: (widened his eyes) y-you know our n-nickname?

Jisoo: of course (smile)

Jeongyeon: hmm Taehyung are you related to Jennie and Jisoo? You guys have a same surname (asked curiously)

Taehyung: actually Jennie is my cousin, and my brother is Kim Seokjin (smile) about Ms. Kim Jisoo, I don't think we are family related since I've never seen her before in our family reunion

Jisoo: so your brother is the World wide handsome huh (chuckle) no wonder why your visual is not a joke too (look at Lisa) I told you, you are not the one who's holding the title as world wide handsome (teasingly said)

Lisa: atleast I'm more handsome than you (smirk)

Jeongyeon: hey boys you guys can take a sit (chuckle) don't be shy ok? Just feel at home

Jungkook: thank you Nuna (bow politely)

Jisoo: stop with the bow kid (giggle)

Rosé: you shouldn't called him a kid since he's more taller than you (teasingly said)

Lisa: nice one chipmunk (high five with Rosé)

Jisoo: mean (pout)

Jennie: (tugged on Lisa's shirt) Lili (low tone)

Lisa: (look at Jennie) yes Nini?

Jennie: I'm hungry (pout)

Lisa: (chuckle) what do you want to eat then?

Jennie: are you going to cook for me? (Asked cutely)

Lisa: if you want to then I will (smile) so?

Jennie: please cook some food for me (gummy smile)

Lisa: why do you have to be so adorable (softly pinch Jennie's cheeks) that was unfair you know (chuckle)

Jennie: you are adorable too Lili

Lisa: (chuckle) what do you want me to cook?

Jennie: carbonara (gummy smile)

Lisa: (giggle) ok, but do you want me to cook some Korean foods? Just in case you already miss to eat Korean foods 

Jennie: do you know how to cook kimchi fried rice?

Lisa: I know everything Nini (wink at Jennie then stood up from the couch) guys I am just going to cook for us (smile then about to walk but Jennie stop her)

Jennie: I want to watch you cooking (cling on Lisa's arm then they walk towards the kitchen)

Taehyung POV
Hi I'm Kim Taehyung, and I'm 23 years old. Jennie is my cousin, she is one of my closest cousin. I know everything about her, I know Kai is her boyfriend but she never bring him with her in our family reunion. Anyways I'm totally shocked about what I did just witnessed, I mean who wouldn't right? They were so sweet, if I didn't know them? Maybe I already thought that they are in relationship since they look like one. Also, I've never seen Jennie acted like that when she's with Kai.

Nayeon: shocking right? (Chuckle)

Jungkook: sorry to ask but are they in relationship?

Jisoo: that was what we want to asked to them too (smile) but we all know that Jennie has a boyfriend

Taehyung: Jennie never acted like that towards Kai, she never asked Kai to cook for her even though Kai is a good chef too (chuckle) 

Jeongyeon: hmmm Tae (pronounce like Tey) since you are Jennie's cousin, if ever Lisa will court her are you going to give her a blessing???

Taehyung: of course (smile)

Jisoo and Jeongyeon: nice one (fist bump)

Rosé: (chuckle) let just wait for that to be happened