22

3rd Person POV
After an hour they got tired sitting on bed chair so they decided to just continue what they are watching later.

Rosé: Jisoo will you open the lights? I can't find my slippers

Jisoo: sure wait (walk towards to the wall where you can find the switch for light)

Jisoo's POV
Once I turned on the lights I saw everyone covered their eyes hahahaha when I look around I saw Jungkook, Taehyung are sleeping at the back so I sign to the girls to stay quiet to avoid disturbing the two. When I turn my gaze to the last row I got confused when I didn't saw Lisa and Jennie there.

Rosé: hey (tap Jisoo's arm)

Jisoo: huh? (Look at Rosé)

Rosé: what are you thinking? I've been calling you

Jisoo: well I thought Lisa and Jennie were sleeping at the back (said while looking at the last row)

Rosé: that's what I thought too, I didn't saw them leave (pulled Jisoo towards to the last row)

3rd Person POV
They were shocked when they saw Jennie is sleeping on the bed chair and Lisa is sleeping at the top of Jennie while her face were in Jennie's neck.

Jisoo: should we wake them up?

Rosé: no, let's leave them here (pulled Jisoo towards to the door) let them rest (leave the theater room with Jisoo)

3rd Person POV
When ChaeSoo walk towards to the living room they saw no one so they decided to go to the kitchen just in case their friends were preparing for their dinner.

Rosé: annyeong

Irene: (look at Rosé) where's the others?

Rosé: V, Jungkook, Lisa and Jennie are currently sleeping at the theater room so we decided not to wake them up

Sana: I didn't notice Jennie and Lisa (said while chopping some onions)

Tzuyu: because they were at the back and it's very dark in their spot (said while leaning on the kitchen table)

Jisoo: what are you guys going to cook?

Irene: random recipes (smile) we are going to cook some Korean dishes, Japanese soup, British dessert (smile)

Jisoo: that's why all of you were here (nod her head)

Seulgi: instead of just watching us (give her the pan) go fry some chicken

Jisoo: that was easy (smirk)

Rosé: woah there's a lot of chicken legs! (excitedly said)

Jisoo: I'm surely going to enjoy later (smirk while waiting for the pan to get heat)

Irene: bunny please make some juice for us (smile)

Seulgi: you too Jeongyeon, atleast 4 liter

Jeongyeon: ok (get the juice powder) I will get some ice too

Nayeon: ok, I will prepare everything

3rd Person POV
Everyone are busy doing the task that SeulRene gives to them, they were become sweaty because of the heat.

Nayeon: since we are done with our task, we will go to the living room already to lessen the persons in here

Seulgi: ok, we will call you guys once dinner is ready (smile)

Jeongyeon: (leave with Nayeon)

Irene: I'm already done, how about you girls?

Sana: almost done

Tzuyu: I will go back to the theater room so we can eat together (leave the kitchen)

Tzuyu's POV
Once I entered to the theater room I saw Jungkook is already awake while Taehyung is still sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook: Hi (smile) where's the others?

Tzuyu: Annyeong, they were in the kitchen (smile) I just came here to call you guys, wake them up then go to the dinning area immediately (leave)

Jungkook: I see (look at Taehyung) Hey V wake up (tap Taehyung's cheeks) wake up

Taehyung: what? (Sigh)

Jungkook: let's go to the kitchen

Taehyung: alright alright (stood up from the bed chair) where's the others?

Jungkook: they were in the kitchen as Tzuyu said (leave the theater room with Taehyung) maybe preparing for the dinner since it's already 7 in the evening