5

Jennie POV
We are now heading to the airport, I'm so excited to be in United Kingdom. We are going to stay in United Kingdom for 2 weeks, I already told to Unnie about Lisa and she's so happy for me. Anyways my boyfriend still not sending a message to me, he didn't even answered my call I wonder why.

Irene: girls we are going to the VIP entrance since there's a lot of Paparazzi are waiting for us in the front, we will be late if we are going to face them 

Nayeon: I'm not in the mood to face the cameras eaither

Jennie: same here (pout) 

Sana: that's good then 

*FAST FORWARD*

3rd Person POV
They were now inside of the plane with their bodyguards and managers, they keep on asking their manager if who are going to fetch them but even their manager was wondering about it. 

Jennie: Unnie 

Irene: hmm (look at Jennie) 

Jennie: can we watch Tangled instead of Action movie? (pout) 

Irene: aigooo of course (chuckled then search for the Tangled) 

Jennie: much better (she comfortably lean her head into Irene's shoulder) 

Irene: are you happy? 

Jennie: hmm super Unnie 

Irene: is it because of Lisa right? (smirk) 

Jennie: ani~ 

Irene: don't deny, I know Kai still not contacting you so don't deny it Jendeuk (chuckle) 

Jennie: because you are going to tease me if I tell the truth 

Irene: ani~ (softly tap Jennie's head) 

Lisa POV
It's already 5 o'clock in the morning that's why I immediately go to the bathroom to take a bath, I hope Jisoo is already awake or else I'm going to leave her. After 20 minutes of taking a bath I immediately wear my clothes, I'm going to wear a coat too since it's freaking cold. Once I'm done with everything I get my phone, wallet and the paper where a Korean letters were written. I guess our guests is Korean, I hope they can understand English or else I'm not going to talk to them since I'm not going to understand their language hehehe. I immediately go to Jisoo's room and thank God she's already done and just playing some games on her phone.

Lisa: Jisoo it's freaking early for you to play 

Jisoo: don't mind me dumbass and let's go, we might be late

Lisa: fine (shake her head then started to walk) did they left already? 

 Jisoo: yes (still looking on her phone) 

3rd Person POV
Once they arrived to the M Entertainment they saw their CEO with his friend were already waiting for them, they immediately get out from the company van and walk to their CEO.