18

Lisa POV
After watching Chaennie's IG LIVE last night, I immediately have a rest since I will be having a meeting with two male idols in the morning, I wonder who are they. I'm currently preparing for the meeting when I saw Jennie's post on IG, I'm glad there's a lot of people of love the idea of me and Jennie being together. But sadly it's very impossible to be happened since Jennie is in relationship already, once I'm done preparing myself for the meeting I saw my manager is already waiting for me outside of my house.

Lisa: hey bro how do I look?

Lisa's Manager: hmmm you look like a CEO (chuckle)

Lisa: aigooo (giggle) let's go already

*FF ⏩⏩*

*Conference Room

Liam: Your late (chuckle)

Lisa: huh? I'm not (sit down in front of Liam) so where are they?

Liam: in the restroom, they were so nervous to meet you

Lisa: (furrowed her eyebrows) why?

Liam: you are their idol (giggle)

Lisa: really?

Liam: yes

Suddenly...
Someone knock on the door

Liam: they were here (smile) come in!

Liam: Lisa I want you to meet Jungkook and Taehyung (smile)

Lisa: (smile at them) Hi I'm Lisa (bow)

Taehyung: h-hi Ms. Lisa (shyly said)

Jungkook: y-you are s-so b-beautiful Lisa (said while blushing)

Liam: (laugh secretly) 

Lisa: (chuckle) thanks

Liam: you two have a seat first (smile)

Taehyung: (seat in front of Lisa)

Jungkook: (seat beside Taehyung)

Lisa: (smile at them)

Liam: so Lisa I want you to meet this two handsome guys since they were going to work with you for our new campaign, so I hope you guys will get along

Lisa: that was cool, so they were going to stay in here for 2 weeks too?

Liam: 3 weeks (smile)

Lisa: Al right, I'm sure we will get along

Liam: Al right, that's for all (stand up) Lisa bring them to the hotel where they are going to stay. I'll go ahead since I still have a lot of meetings, see you next time boys (leave the conference room)

Lisa: from what group you guys are belong?

Jungkook: BTS

Lisa: I see (nodded) hmm you guys want to have a rest or you want to meet my members?

Vkook: (look at each other)

Lisa: (smile)

Jungkook: w-we want to meet your m-members, we are really a fan of Alpha (smile)

Lisa: (chuckle) let's go then, but is it ok if you will be with Wonder Angels?

Taehyung: of course (smile) Jennie Kim is my cousin

Lisa: really?

Taehyung: yes, I'm Kim Taehyung (smile widely)

Lisa: ohh I see (nodded) by any chance, are you related to Kim Jisoo?

Taehyung: hmm no

Lisa: I see, let's go now?

Jungkook: sure

Jennie POV
Today we are in the Alpha Aces penthouse, they invite us for movie marathon. Irene-unnie, Seulgi-unnie, Sana-unnie,Tzuyu, and Lisa are not with us since they have a photoshoot while Lisa has a meeting like what Jisoo said to us. Since last night my boyfriend didn't contact me again, maybe he's busy so I didn't bother to contact him.

Jeongyeon: let's watch some movie first, we will get bored if we are going to wait for them

Jisoo: I received a text from Lisa, she's on her way and she's with someone

Nayeon: someone?

Jisoo: I don't know but she sound so happy when she told me that she want us to meet her new friend

Jeongyeon: woahh don't tell me she's already dating someone without our knowing (giggle)

Rosé: (secretly look at Jennie)

Jennie: (clenching her jaw because of jealous)

Nayeon: (smirk) then we should celebrate it

Jennie: (glared at Nayeon)

Rosé: (secretly laughing then nudge Jisoo secretly)

Jisoo: (look at Rosé) why?

Rosé: look at Jennie (whispered to Jisoo)

Jisoo: (slowly look at Jennie then smirk) jealous mandu (in her mind) I heard the girl's voice, it sound so sweet (teasingly said)

Jennie: Lisa is not dating someone! Arghhh why am I even reacting like this (In her mind)

Jeongyeon: really? I'm excited to meet the girl then (smirk)