21

3rd Person POV
Once they are done with their meals, they decided to go to the entertainment room so they can relax while watching some movies they want.

2nd to the 1st rowJisoo and Jeongyeon     Rosé and Nayeon     vacant seats

2nd to the 1st row
Jisoo and Jeongyeon     Rosé and Nayeon     vacant seats

2nd to the last row
vacant seats     Jungkook and Taehyung     vacant seats

Last row
Vacant seats       Jennie and Lisa

3rd Person POV
They are currently watching a new kdrama series All of Us are Dead even though it's Korean Jisoo and Jeongyeon can still understand it since there is English subtitle. TaeKook, 2yeon, ChaeSoo were so focus to the screen while Jennie and Lisa are not actually watching because Lisa was busy staring at Jennie's who's peacefully sleeping on her arm in fact they were cuddling right now. No one can notice their position since the lights was off and they were busy watching. But then Jennie got startled when their friends started to get mad to the character.

Jisoo: I hate that girl! She killed the innocent guy (said angrily) aishhhh her attitude is trash

Jeongyeon: I knew it, she's planning something bad to Cheongsan's bestfriend

Rosé: I adore here in Squid game because she's selfless but bow I'm starting to hate her

Nayeon: yahhhh why the hell she did that?!

Lisa: guys please shut up!

Jennie: (slowly open her eyes) why are they so noisy? (Huskily asked) did something happened?

Lisa: they are just giving some bashful comments to the character (rolled her eyes)

Jeongyeon: Lisa don't be mad, I know you are not watching because I didn't hear any complaints from you

Lisa: why would I? It just a movie

Rosé: both of you shut up, I can't understand what we are watching (irritatedly said)

Lisa: (about to say something)

Jennie: (immediately covered Lisa's mouth with her hand) shh you are not going to like to see Rosé get mad (whispered to Lisa) just stay quiet ok? (Remove her hand into Lisa's mouth)

Lisa: but I'm bored (pout)

Jennie: stop pouting Lili (chuckle)

Lisa: I'm bored and feel sleepy at the same time (snuggle her face into Jennie's neck)

Jennie: (softly tap Lisa's back) then just sleep, I'm still sleepy too (close her eyes)

Lisa: is it ok that my half body is literally on your top? (Mumbled into Jennie's skin) I felt comfortable with our position (in her mind)

Jennie: (blush) y-yeah (caress Lisa's hair)

Lisa: thank you (kiss Jennie's neck then close her eyes to sleep) see you in Dreamland Nini (in her mind)

Jennie: (smile while still caressing Lisa's hair) I hope to see you in my dream Lili (in her mind)

*TIME SKIP*

3rd Person POV
they were now in episode 4 when Seulgi, Irene, Tzuyu, and Sana came. They didn't bother to open the lights and just seated to the vacant seats. 

Seulgi: did you guys prepared some foods? 

Jisoo: yes (said without looking at Seulgi) Lisa cooked for us 

Seulgi: Where is she? 

Jisoo: probably sleeping at the back with Jennie 

Seulgi: (about to say something but got interrupted by Irene) 

Irene: I'm hungry let's eat first, we didn't get a chance to have our lunch earlier (stand up) 

Seulgi: I was about to say that (chuckle then leave the theater room with Irene) 

@DINNING AREA 

3rd Person POV
While Seulgi and Irene were eating, they were just having a random talks. 

Seulgi: Hey I just want to ask about Jennie 

Irene: what about her? 

Seulgi: you guys said before that Lisa is Jennie's crush before right 

Irene: yes, what about it? 

Seulgi: do you think she still have a feelings for Lisa? I mean I know she have a boyfriend and I respect that but I think Lisa and Jennie are destined for each other (seriously said)

Irene: what do you mean? 

Seulgi: (tell something that made Irene shocked) 

Irene: No way! 

Seulgi: I just remembered about it last night 

Irene: (sigh) maybe they were just destined to meet each other but they are not meant to be together (smile sadly) 

Seulgi: there still a chance though, they still not married yet

Irene: Jennie loves Kai so damn much Seulgi, we also don't like the idea of her being in relationship with Kai but if she can find happiness with Kai why not? 

Seulgi: I'm not going to give up, never (shake her head) I wish they can remember their past (in her mind) 

Irene: it's their life Seulgi, we can't interfere (hold Seulgi's hand) I'm not against to your idea but it's in the past now 

Seulgi: I felt bad for them if they didn't end up together 

Irene: maybe they were destined to be bestfriend only 

Seulgi: yeah, maybe