12

Lisa POV
It's been an hour since the wonder angels decided to take a rest here in my house for a while, it's already 5 in the afternoon and I think it's getting late for them since they have an early photoshoot tomorrow. I'm currently sitting on the couch with Jennie beside me since our other members sitter by partner already so yeahh.

Lisa: do you have any idea who might be your partner? (Look at Jennie) I mean you will be having a photoshoot with someone right?

Jennie: that's what they said earlier (point to her Unnie's) and I don't have any idea too since this will be my first time to work with someone who is not one of my members

Lisa: Goodluck then (giggle)

Jennie: thanks, I think I need that (chuckle)

Lisa: (smile)

Suddenly...
Seulgi said something that caught everyone's attention

Seulgi: okay ladies! (stand up) it's not that I don't want you to stay in here with us but you have a photoshoot tomorrow morning so it's time for us to bring you to the place where you girls are going to stay (smile)

Irene: I almost forgot (stand up with her other members)

Rosé: (look at Lisa) thank you Lisa for letting us stay in here for a while and also for the foods (smile sweetly)

Lisa: your welcome (smile) you guys are always welcome here in my house, I'm afraid I won't be able to go with you guys since I have a photoshoot for today (look at Jennie then to Jisoo) so Jisoo please take care of Jennie too

Jennie: (widened her eyes) you don't have to say that Lisa, I'm totally fine (smile)

Wonder Angels: (look at Jennie teasingly)

Jennie: (death glare to the girls)

Jisoo: (chuckle) Don't worry I will take care of your CRUSH (whispered the word crush to Lisa)

Lisa: you should be (push Jisoo away from her)

Jisoo: aigoo you should buy me a bucket of chicken 

Lisa: whatever (rolled her eyes)

Seulgi: ok kids stop, Lisa we will go ahead. Take care on your photoshoot ok?

Lisa: take care too (smile then hug everyone)

Irene: bye Lisa thank you again (smile then left with Seulgi)

Jeongyeon: bro we will go ahead, see you tomorrow (bro fist)

Nayeon: bye Lisa (smile then left with Jeongyeon)

Tzuyu: did they just left by partner? (Giggle then look at Sana) Let's go too

Sana: (chuckle) you are just afraid to be alone in the bus

Tzuyu: I'm not 

Sana: ok I will just pretend you didn't say anything earlier (teasing tone) 

Tzuyu: yahh (stomping her feet like a kid)

Sana: (giggle) just kidding (cling into Tzuyu's arm) let's go, bye Lisa see you next time (wave to Lisa then left with Tzuyu)

Lisa: they seem too close (smile) .

Jisoo: they were having their own world when we are on our way here so I'm not surprise (shrugged)

Lisa: (smile then pulled Jennie's luggage) chicken here's Jennie's luggage, it's kinda heavy so Chu just carry it ok?

Jisoo: yes captain Lisa (fake salute)

Jennie: you don't have to unnie (smile) I can carry that

Lisa: nahh let her, you still need to take a rest

Jisoo: don't worry Kim I can handle this (smile then carried the luggage) I'll see you tomorrow?

Lisa: (shrugged)

Jisoo: I will take that as a yes, hey Rosé let's leave them for a while (giggle)

Rosé: thank you again Lisa (hug Lisa)

Lisa: (chuckle) your welcome Rosé

Rosé: we will wait you in there unnie (smile at Jennie then left with Jisoo)

Jennie: (chuckle then look at Lisa) I don't know how to thank you since I think the word thank you is still not enough for what you did (walk near to Lisa) it might felt weird but can I at least hug you?

Lisa: (smile sweetly then open her arms) you can hug me whenever you want

Jennie: (hug Lisa tightly) thank you for taking care of me, I hope we can be friends (smile)

Lisa: ouch friend (in her mind)  of course (pulled away from the hug) but I don't want you to be just my friend

Jennie: (heartbeat fast) then what do you want?

Lisa: I want us to be bestfriend (smile sweetly)

Jennie: (giggle) ok, from now on you are my Bestfriend

Lisa: good (laugh) and since your name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, I will give you a nickname (smirk)

Jennie: sure, but I will gave you a nickname too

Lisa: hmmmm ok (smile)

Jennie: so what is my nickname?

Lisa: I will call you Nini (baby tone)

Jennie: kyeopta (giggle) why Nini?

Lisa: because you are Jennie then you are so adorable and have a cute personality (smile)

Jennie: (chuckle) I will call you Lili then

Lisa: (look at Jennie) why?

Jennie: Lili since you are Lisa and you were adorable too, you also have a childish side like me so from now on we are Lili and Nini (gummy smile)

Lisa: let's make a promise

Jennie: sure

Lisa: We are not going to let anyone call us Lili and Nini even they were our family or friends

Jennie: promise (smile sweetly)

Lisa: (smile) I promise too (hug Jennie again) I will accompany you to the parking lot, they might tease you

Jennie: you don't have to

Lisa: but I want to (smile)

3rd Person POV
Once they arrived to the parking lot, Lisa saw her members were looking at them teasingly so she immediately depend them.

Lisa: it's not what you think (rolled her eyes)

Seulgi: we didn't say anything Limario

Lisa: but your eyes are saying something

Jisoo: (chuckle) we will go now so our new friends can take a rest already (hop in to the limousine bus with Seulgi)

Jennie: see you tomorrow Lili (smile sweetly)

Lisa: see you tomorrow too (smile)

Jennie: I will go ahead (wave at Lisa and about to hop in to the limousine bus but Lisa pulled her)

Lisa: (gently pulled Jennie's arm and kiss her forehead) I just feel like to do that (smile)

Jennie: (blush then heartbeat fast) it's fine Lili (smile)

Lisa: hop in now (smile)

Jennie: bye Lili (hop in to the limousine bus then wave to Lisa from the window)