23

Lisa POV
I got awake when I felt my body is already freezing because of coldness from A.C, I tried to move my body but I felt someone is struggling me that made me open my eyes to look at the culprit finding out it was my Nini. She's sleeping peacefully goshhh she's literally sleeping on top of me, I tried to look at the screen but only I see is black it means they left us here. I slightly tap Jennie's mandu cheeks to wake her up so she can just sleep in my room since it's freaking cold in here. 

Lisa: Nini wake up (said while tapping Jennie's cheeks) 

Jennie: hmmmm 

Lisa: wake up now Nini, just sleep in my room (softly said) 

Jennie: (open her eyes) Lili why your body is freezing (low tone)

Lisa: because the forgot to turn off the aircon (pout) 

Jennie: (immediately realize that they were still in the theater room) OMG Lili (pulled away from Lisa and stood up) let's go in the kitchen, you need coffee to warm your body (pulling Lisa to stood up from the seat) 

Lisa: alright alright (stood up from the seat) 

3rd Person POV
Jenlisa left the theater room while holding each other hand, they were now walking down the stairs they can here their friends voice so they decided to check on them and they witness how chaotic their friends are 

Lisa: ahmmm guys? 

Them: (immediately look at the two) 

Jisoo: ohhh the lovebirds are here (teasingly said)

Jeongyeon: I guess you guys has a wonderful sleep (smirk) 

Jennie: (secretly blush) 

Lisa: aishhh stop teasing us (pulled Jennie towards the kitchen) 

Jennie: they really love teasing us huh (said while making a coffee for Lisa) I think they already ate, are you hungry?

Lisa: hmmmm (back hug to Jennie)

Jennie: (got startled) yahhhh Lili

Lisa: it's cold Nini

Jennie: (sigh) just give me a minute to finish this

Lisa: okay (pulled away)

Jennie: I will cook dinner for us, what do you want to eat?? (Look at Lisa)

Lisa: anything (smile)

Jennie: okay okay (give the cup of coffee to Lisa) here drink this

Lisa: (carefully put it down to the center table)

Jennie: are you going to stay here?

Lisa: yeah, I promise I'm going to behave here (raise her right hand)

Jennie: you should be, or else I will kick your ass out of here (threatening Lisa)

Lisa: mean (pout)

Jennie: (chuckle then kiss Lisa's right cheek)

Lisa: (blush)

Jennie: (amused by what she's seeing) Lili your blushing!!! (Teasingly said)

Lisa: Yahhhh I'm not (look away)

Jennie: (giggle) you are!

Lisa: Yahhh Nini I'm not blushing

Jennie: (chuckle) okay okay, you're not blushing (tap Lisa's cheeks) behave okay? (Caressing Lisa's cheeks)

Lisa: (nod cutely)

Jennie: good (smile then started to prepare all the ingredients she needed)

3rd Person POV
Lisa were just watching Jennie all the time, she can't stop herself but to start day dreaming about her and Jennie.

Lisa's Thoughts...
This human kitten is perfectly beautiful and talented, she's very a wife material. Of course MY FUTURE WIFE and no one can own her except from me so back off bitches she's only mine.