Troye grabbed my hand and put it over the table.

" How long?" He asked with a smile.

" Almost a month, but we've been going on dates for a month and a half." I said.

"So you were dating last night when I took you to the club? Why didn't you say something? I wouldn't have made you go." He said.

" I wasn't sure Troye was ready to tell someone yet and I know you've both been busy and haven't have any time to spend together. I didn't want to get in the way of your fun." I said sullenly.

" Connie, we could've had just as much fun going some place where you were more comfortable." Troye said, kissing our intertwined hands.

" Keep PDA to yourselves please. Speaking of, have you guys, you know?" He said leaning in.

I started chocking on my bacon and desperately trying to breathe. Troye got up and started gently hitting my back and handed me my glass of water.

" I was talking about kiss, but at least I know you haven't made it to 3rd base." He laughed after I calmed down.

" No, we haven't kissed yet." Troye said.

" What?! I thought you would've at least had a peck on the lips." He said, surprised.

" We wanted to save it for something special." I said, embarrassed.

We finished eating and moved back to the living room. Troye laid on the far end of the couch and rested my head in his lap. He started running his hands through my hair, messing it up, but I didn't care because it felt so good. I 'hmm'ed out of satisfaction and I heard him laugh a little under his breathe.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

" Con, baby, wake up. You need to get up." Troye cooed into my ear.

I snuggled my face deeper into leg and hoped I wouldn't actually have to get since I loved this moment.

" Connie, you need to get up." He said a little louder.

" 5 more minutes." I whined but I was muffled by my face still being on Troye's leg.

"Please." He whispered.

I sat up and my face felt hot. Troye moved into the kitchen. My hair was clearly messed up since it was all in my face. I started angrily in the kitchen until I heard Tyler and Troye talking.

" Is he always grumpy when he wakes up?" Tyler giggled.

" No, but that's the first time he fell asleep on my leg so maybe that's it." Troye whispered.

I laid back down on the couch and curled up in the fetal position, trying to get as warm as possible as soon as possible. I heard Troye and Tyler walk back into the room.

" Really con." Troye said frustrated.

" Need some help?" Tyler asked.

" I got it." Troye said.

" Ok. Well have a goodnight with grumpy over there." he said laughing.

" I will. You have a goodnight too." He said as he closed the door.

"Oh con, what am I going to do with you?" He asked.

He draped my arms around his neck and picked my up, holding his hands under my thighs. I fell asleep in his arms, my head propped up on his shoulder, because I was utterly exhausted.

}{}{}Troyes pov}{}{}{}{}{

I picked Conner up and started heading to the bedroom. The closer we got to the bedroom, the limpet he became, as if exhaustion was waying him down. I gently laid him down and laid beside him.

" Connor, I'm only saying these things because I know your asleep. I want to tell you how I feel about you, but I don't want to scare you. I know you get anxious easy and I don't want to make you feel like I'm rushing you to know your feelings because I'm not. I just want you to know, but what if you don't feel the same way? I guess I'll wait till you say something about it, but you never take the first step. Anyways, I want your family to like me. I know my family already likes you. They think of you as their 4th son, but your family has never met me in person. Yeah, we've skyped, but that's maybe 5, 10 minutes before we get back to what we were discussing. I just want them to like me. It's important they like me. If they don't, what would happened between us?" I said as I started to tear up.

He started to stir and I began to worry.

" Tro? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked, groggy and raspy.

" I just thought about how uncomfortable you must've been when we were at the club and how you did it for me. It made me a little happy you sacrificed your happiness for mine, that's all." I said, lying through my teeth.

" aww baby." He said snuggling into my side. " What are you doing for you birthday?"

" Oh, probably stay here with you." I said since I haven't thought about it.

" What about your family?" He asked looking up at me.

" I've spent 19 birthdays with them in person. We can FaceTime them." I said.

" If that's what you want, then ok. Go to bed. I wanna cuddle with you." He said turning off the light.

I grabbed his hand from under the covers and pulled him closer to me. He held me around the waist and I held him around the neck. I put my head against his chest and he rubbed my back while we both drifted of to sleep.