But I couldn't have the things I wanted.

I took a few deep breaths before sitting up straight. Not bothering to stand up, I remained sitting on the floor, and observed the other 2 eating away. Namjoon was looking at me with a frown, obviously a little concerned at my mini breakdown.

"When are we leaving?" I asked, taking another deep breath.

He just sighed after swallowing his bite of food.

"We should try and leave tonight. I know it's not safest at night, but at least this way we can cover ourselves easier" he explained.

I nodded, trying to accept the fact that this was happening. The hybrid part of me was crying, begging, screaming for this not to happen. I couldn't believe how hard it was hitting me all of a sudden, how much it was affecting me.

"We're very lucky you made that friend, you know" Namjoon looked at me. "This money will help a lot"

Words wouldn't come out of my mouth, so I just nodded again, and rested my head on the wall.

Everything will be ok. We will be ok.

Y/N POV

"Heyyyyyyyy guyyyyys" I snuck in through the front door.

"Y/N!" Jimin bounded over to me, hugging me immediately.

I noticed his nose crinkle in disgust, probably from Jin's hybrid, but he didn't say anything. It was a good thing I warned them.

Hobi quickly came over as well rubbing his face into my neck, as if trying to replace any outside scents with his own.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked when I couldn't spot him.

"Outside" Jimin mumbled as kept holding me tight.

"Okay, okay, can you guys pick a movie and put this on the coffee table?" I tried to gently pry them off me and hand them the bag of sushi.

They reluctantly did so, and I could finally breathe again. I walked to the back door to find Yoongi, wondering why he was outside today. As I got to the glass sliding door I could see why.

It was still sunny outside, and Yoongi's panther form was spread out across the deck, soaking up the rays. I giggled at the sight, and of course, took a picture. It wasn't really much of a view behind him though, my backyard just consisted of some grass and a small shed that I never used.

As I watched him peacefully napping, it reminded me of when I first saw him at the shelter. I realised I haven't seen him in his animal form since that day. The other two I saw all the time, since it was easiest to sleep that way, but Yoongi has been human the whole time.

One of the information booklets mentioned that hybrids tend to stay in one form if they are stressed, or anxious, or not fully comfortable in a new home. Seeing all 3 of them go between both animal and human form made me so happy, it assured me that they felt safe here.

I couldn't help myself any longer so I slowly opened the sliding door, slightly disappointed when I saw Yoongi's ears twitch at the noise. He was lying on his side, so I got in front of him and lay down on the deck as well, cuddling into his stomach.

I can see why Hobi likes this so much.

A quiet grumble came from his chest, and I felt the soft vibrations through the wooden decking. The sun felt so nice on my skin, and with Yoongi's extra warmth, there was very little that was stopping me from falling asleep.