Chapter 19

In actuality, Angie did end up sleeping for a large chunk of the evening.

However, even after yet another nap, her head is still killing her when she awakes, so she decides to get some ibuprofen from the medicine cabinet. It's a surprisingly long journey even though the bathroom is right outside her bedroom door.

She stumbles her way towards the cabinet, pausing to take a look in the mirror above the sink. Needless to say, Angie isn't looking so good. Her hair is super frizzy, the bags under her eyes are a dark lavender, and skin was growing slightly pale.

"God, I look like shit." Angie grumbles, putting her hair into a loose braid, before popping a few pills in her mouth and chugging them down with tap water.

She is about to head back to her room when the doorbell chimes it's untuned ring. They really need to get it replaced.

Angie checks the clock in the kitchen, confused as to why someone would come by at this hour. Eddie's campaign wouldn't be done for another hour atleast.

"Hello?" She opens the door, it creaks loudly as she does so.

It was a few people that she never imagined she'd see at her own house. The group consisted of Tommy, Jason, and a few of their minions: Cooper, Jessie, and Kevin.

"What the hell are you guys doing at my house?" Angie shivers into herself as the cold air hits her. She's only wearing some small black shorts and a jacket that, now that she inspected it, made her realize it wasn't her own. It was the jacket Steve gave her the night of the Snowball. In fact, whilst she was on the topic, it even smelled like him which made her smile for the small section of time.

"We're just here for a little visit." Tommy smirks, resting his arm of the side of the trailer.

"Well, I'm not interested in having visitors." She attempts to shut the door in his face, but Jason grips the frame of it, holding it open.

"That- That's funny," He runs his tongue along his bottom lip maniacly, "because I don't remember caring what you think, you bitch. You see this," he steps into the lamp light, revealing the bruising on his face, "your little boyfriend gave us quite the beating because of our locker incident."

At this point, Angie is beyond confused. Boyfriend? They couldn't have meant Jonathan because, not only did he belong to Nancy, but he didn't have the courage to face the starting varsity players 1 against 5. And they couldn't have meant Eddie because that- that's just fucking disgusting. That only leaves...

"Harrington?" She mumbles in disbelief.

"No, no," Jason invites himself in, much to her dismay, "I mean your other boyfriend."

"I don't understand." Angie shakes her head. Standing up isn't helping her aching body.

"Billy Hargrove gave us all a visit yesterday."

"Billy Hargrove?" If it weren't for the situation, she definitely would've laughed at how crazy that sounds.

"Yep, because we "didn't listen to what we were told". Atleast that what he told us before beating us all to a pulp."

"Why would Billy Hargrove beat you up? I- and what didn't you listen to? What did he tell you to do?"

"Oh, you know, the usual: touch her and I'll kick your ass." Tommy finally adds to the conversation.

"I mean, you did touch me, so I can't imagine how you thought that was-"

She's cut off by Tommy's hand smacking across her face.

"What the hell, Tommy?"

"Shut the fuck up!" He seethes, gripping the collar of her jacket and lifting her up by it, "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you."