chap 13: Dance in the rain

Comincia dall'inizio

"Change before you catch cold"

I slowly Walk to my room trying not to slip again which I successfully did,I showered with a warm water and change into blue afternoon dress I started blow drying my waist length hair.

My hair is so voluminous,so full and lengthy,so black I'm noirette.sometimes I even cry when drying it especially when they interlock and entangle them selves.my hand aches badly,I can't braid them because of its silkiness it would unbraid itself in just one day so i just style it however I wish but it mostly stays like a bird nest.My mum cutted it three times saying it of no use to me since I don't take care of it but when ever she did they grew up even longer than before,I don't know if it's the Fulani or Mauritanian genes but I so much love my hair.

Ouchh,I cried out.its so frustrating why would I have to got drenched in water.
Suddenly there was a knock,maybe it's the maid.
but the maids are off by this time,they went back to their chamber by ten and it's almost twelve noon now, maybe it's Maria. I shrugged

"Come in Maria and help me dry my hair" I shouted, Aryan came in holding a plate of tea cup.He keep looking at me bemusedly,he muttered something which I couldn't comprehend until it dawn to me.

"Oh my hair" I panicked, trying to find my cap.

"Sorry,I just bring you some ginger tea just so you don't catch cold" he said giving me the tea,to which i smile thanking him. He made me sit on the stool in front of the dressing table.

"Let me help you with that" he said collecting the dryer from my hand.may be he saw how frustrated I'm or he heard me calling Maria for help, anyway I'm happy for that he save me from aching hands.

I closed my eyes enjoying how he blow dried my hair,how he oiled and moisturized it,so comforting.i wish I can seize this moment.

I groaned when he stopped,I really don't want it to end. He laughed at my childishness.
"Open your eyes and see." He said.

I look at the mirror and Wow.

He oiled and comb my hair then braid it in a tail.make a nut with it.so simple yet perfect.my hair shine brightly.

"Wow thank you so much" I said excitingly.he nodded

"So you like rain"

"So much"

"I see, pluviophile ?" I nodded

"Why are you ignoring me" I ask suddenly

"No I'm not ignoring you"

"You're always at work and whenever you are at home you're in your room or office"

"I'm sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you,it's just that I have alot of works at hand"

"Okay wishes you more success"

"You know,uhm my grandmother and my relatives are going back so I wanted to go see them before they go" I said,My maternal relatives that came from Mauritania are going back tomorrow,They spend some week in Kaduna.so they are leaving tomorrow.

"Okay,I'm also going to see them off"
He once went to greet Jaddatie,come see jaddatie how she kept praising him.hmm
Well he's well respectful I can say but the can't deny the fact that he neglected me for two weeks.