chap: 12: The picture frame

... life is unpredictable ....

This chapter is dedicated to ibteeyI really appreciate your effort of commenting and voting on every chapter.it encourages me.

L I L A R H

After fajr prayer i went back to sleep.i wake up around 11am. I look around my surrounding which is now my new room. It's a very big room bigger than my old room.its huge room with Gold and milk furnitures, curtains, and bedding set.two sofas, queen size bed, dressing table,huge glass sliding door giving access to the Balcony. Even though I love purple color but now gold is my favorite because of how it makes my room like a queen bedroom.
I move to the Balcony to have a very good look of the house compound and estate ,it has two beautiful hammocks at the balcony,there are like ten odd bulky men all wore muftis guiding the house.
Whose house is this,is it some kind of politicians or military personnel.
I have to talk to Aryan about it because I really don't like people like them around me invading my privacy

I waltz to the closet which my clothes are there and my boxes of lefe which are yet to be sort out.the closet is very large like someone's room with a big wide built in wardrobe, amazing row of open shelves, steel hangers and super large vanity section that would contain any amount of my makeup tools and of course built in jewelry storage.

I showered and dress up. I descend the stairs trying to find my way to the kitchen because I'm really thirsty.

"Good morning Ma'am " A girl dressed in a maid uniform greeted

"morning "

"My name is Maria your personal maid"she said and I nodded

"Master ask me to give you a tour around the house"

"And where is he"

"In his gymnasium" he even have a gym in the house 

"Okay maybe later,lead to the kitchen please"I said to her, and she nodded.i wanted to have water and my tea first.may be later I will tour around the house.

She lead me to the kitchen, there are three maids there cleaning the kitchen,Maria introduce them to me,one is the chef in her early 20s, while the other two are cleaners,she explained to me that there are like four cleaner,a chef,and her as my personal maid making them six in number.which I found  odd,two maids are okay with me I can even do the work by myself especially the cooking because there is no way I will let a maid to cook food for my husband.

I ask for a tea which the cook quickly Brew it for me,I sit on the stool.i can say he bring high standard maid to his house because by mere looking at them you can tell they knew what they are doing.

I'm busy enjoy my tea when he walk in covered in sweat maybe he do alot of workouts.

"Good morning"I greeted him

"Morning, how is your migraine" he asked

"It's fine"

"If you're still not well we can go to the hospital"

"No need of that I'm fine now"I said with a smile and he nodded.