chap 5: trip to Mauritania

Impossible is just an opinion.

Not edited, ignore the typos and grammatical errors

******

L I L A R H
Lu
we arrived at NDK Nouakchott international airport at 12:30pm it's 3 hours 30minutes flight.we took off at 9am.i can't say I enjoy the flight since I'm aerophobic.i have an intense fear of flying and panic attack though Amira tried to calm me down by some relaxation techniques but of course I have to gulp down alprazolam (Xanax) and dimenhydrinate (Dramamine) to steady my heart rate and blood pressure.

I can't say I was born with it because I don't have any fear of height before.i travel alot before.i'm became aerophobic after my parents demised.i'm also phonophobic or ligyrophobic because loud sound trigger me to the core.i hate to be shout or snap at.and I know Aunty Jamila knows that,that is why she likes snapping at me.so I always stay at my lane and mind business so that I won't fall for that.but she is always trying to find a reason to do that,I was born with that,I still remember when I did something wrong my mum will scold me while my father will rebuke her and lullaby me.they never snap at me.

"Can you help me with my other bag so I can take this call"Amira said while taking her ringing phone from her handbag.i'm wondering why will she take two trolley bags for just a two weeks trip and we also have some of our things there but she said it's her beautifications in the small bag.she is a beauty freak and makeup artist.she also own a beauty parlour.she is very persistent in beauty tips since she was young.she is esthetician so she study cosmetology in Cambridge university.i'm very happy for her and also hope one day I will own a fashion house too.

I was busy daydreaming on how I will make my fashion house be while Amira was busy talking on the phone blushing like a Maniac when I feel a very soft hand on my eyes blocking my veiw.i'm been clueless at first but I soon get who is that.she is always like this every time we met.

"So Amaya if you finish closing my view you can let me see"

"Ouch you got that soon,I intend to play along but you ruin it" she said while I laughed at her .

"But how do you know it's me"

"I knew only my crazy friend can do this,and she quiet do alot of this when we met and I became used to it"

"Oh you are such a buzz kill"she said while laughing

"Hey Amaya, I really miss you so much dear"Amira said while hugging her after finishing her call.Amaya is also our cousin.we are agemate too.she is my uncle's daughter,my mum's elder brother.my mum has three sibling her elder brother,her twin sister which is Amira's mother,and Aunty Shamsiyya.

"Hi Amira,I really missed you too,I'm really happy you came together so we can have much fun"

"You know I will never miss this kind of trip,I was overjoy when I hear about it, because I already have alot of things in my plate and I need an excape route"she is always like this,she is the most laziest girl I have seen in the world,Amira love her career more than everything but Everytime she have alot of work she will just run away.she frequently travel from one country to another like a fly.

"You will never change, can't you for once face your challenge but all you do is to run away like a rabbit"

"Hey lets leave this talk,I'm jetlagged,I need to rest so I can tour all city"

"Ok let's go the driver is waiting for us"

We walk to the the parking lots and hop on her Mercedes.we arrived at a very big mansion at imperial resident.I couldn't calm my self the moment we enter, before the car stop I already hop down and ran to my granny which she is waiting for us at the entrance.