chap 11:the wedding 2

A A R Y A N

Friday 2pm

   ****

"We announce the completion of marriage between Muhammad Aryan Ahmad Bindawa and his wife Aaliyah Muhammad And also the completion of marriage between Khaled Abubakar and his wife Asma'u Ahmad Bindawa,under the law of shari'a and the teaching if the prophet Muhammad (PBUH)." That brought me out of my reverie,for the past week I have being nervous and tense,I feel like I'm not ready to carry this responsibilities.i feel like calling of the wedding but now the marriage is solemnised together with my sister.

"We should now make a Dua for everlasting happiness and union,may Allah (S W A) bless their marriage with righteous children that would benefit the society"the Imam said, A voices chorus of Ameen is all over the masgid

People started shaking and congratulating me as soon as the wedding is solmanise.there are  hundreds of people from family, friends,invited and non inviting guest and well wishers are there congratulating.

"I can't believe my friend is out of the bachelorhood" my anoyying best friend
Yusuf said

"While some one is still there"

"Don't worry very Soon me and my Amira will knot the tie to"

We took some pictures with some of my friends before we get back to our cars and move our convoy to the bride's house.

****
3:30pm

"Inform them that the groom and his friends are here to see the bride" Yusuf said to one of her friend.as we are lead into a big decorated parlour

"Sorry but you can see the bride unless you pay the unveiling price"she said

"So how much is that" one my friend Sadiq said

"It's just 30 million naira"she said boldly know the price she demanded is high,but I know my egoistic and narcissistic friends would pay without reducing a Kobo from it,they are all wealthy and also from wealthy families.

"30 mil I thought you'll ask more than that" Abbas said,I told you

"Yeah I know,but the groom here would pay the remaining to his bride because she's so expensive and you can't pay that except you go bankruptcy"they all laugh

They make the transaction and she call for the bride. Amira and some of her friends Walk together with her and made her sit on the couch.

I keep staring at her,she was dressed in a light shade purple with dainty white embroidery on the bust and the full sleeves. And a white veil that covered her face,even though I couldn't see her face but I know she will extraordinary look revashing.

I haven't realized i was actually checking her out until my friends and her's started cheering and clapping on top of their voices.

"Amira" I heard Yusuf muttered,I look at him and see his horrified expression.

"Don't tell me she is the Amira you have being bragging"

"Of course she's"
I look up at the Amira girl which she had a nervous expression,she walk out of the room and he followed her like a puppy.