I lay against the headboard hugging my knees and shrug, "Yeah why not?"

"Well, like who?"

"I don't know, I kinda wanna see how Nora's doing. Ever since you tracked her down and found out that she was in the hospital I've been so worried about her. I need to know how she is."

He cups my face in his hands, "Then I think you should."

I smile, "Plus I wanna use my car, it's been too long."

He laughs, "I'm surprised you haven't yet."

We haven't gone anywhere that's why. But I don't say that out loud because I truly do enjoy spending time alone with Harry and I know he feels the same.

A car horn honks outside the house, "It's Zayn, keep in touch and be careful okay? I'll call you when we're done." He kisses my head and grabs everything he needs, then leaves.

As soon as I hear Zayn's car drive away, I change into a regular T shirt, jean shorts and my converse. After grabbing my keys I get in my car and turn on Ride by Lana Del Ray.

I missed this so much. Just going on drives and listening to music.

I drive in the direction to Nora's house, the only reason I know where she lives is because I asked Harry to find out for me in case I needed it.

She's definitely not expecting me, I haven't seen her since way before I even moved out. Once I found out she was in the hospital from pneumonia, I felt like shit not visiting her. Considering she's in her late fifties, it was really scary. It is kind of hard to do anything when you're being watched 24/7 by the people you work under, but I still feel terrible.

The drive wasn't too bad since it's the afternoon, but once I leave the traffic will definitely get worse. For some odd reason I actually missed that too. Flying in to different states almost every day is not something I would want to do for a living—I envy every single musician out there. I'd rather drive though, it clears your mind if needed, which is all the time for me now.

I walk up to her doorstep and knock three times, I can see her walking towards me through the long window beside her front door.

When she opens the door she immediately gasps, "Delilah! Oh my sweets come here!" She pulls me in for a hug. Her eyes started watering.

You know how most old women smell like flowers? That's what she smells like and I don't care if it's weird to say this but I missed it.

I hug her tightly, "I'm so sorry it took me so long." I say with my eyes shut and my chin resting on her shoulder.

Nora rubs my back and says, "Nonsense sweetheart, I'm just so glad to see you now."

I smile flatly, "We have so much catching up to do."

"We most certainly do. Come on in, it's windy and your hair is too pretty to mess up." She steps aside, I accept the offer with a chuckle and she closes the door behind us.

"Do you want some tea or coffee? I also have cookies that I baked just twenty minutes ago."

"I'm okay, thank you though." She waves over to the chair at her dining table and I take a seat, she takes the one diagonally from me.