25. New Experiences

The last two months have been a dream come true. Never in my life did I think I would be this happy in my life. Nate and I have practically been glued at the hip and Lily, well let's just say I think that she is falling for Derek fast. It still feels like yesterday when I told her about the date. I swear I could not hear right for at least two days. I really thought I was going to need hearing aids. Okay, okay I might be overexaggerating, but have you ever heard that woman shriek...no I didn't think so...so don't judge.

Flashback

"I think you two have some explaining to do." I roll my eyes because if she was a little bit quieter, she might have seen a lot more than she did. I look at Nate who has not stopped touching me in some way or form, not that I am complaining at all. I love feeling him against my skin. Okay, I really need to stop before I get all worked up again.

"Remind me to change my locks." Nate chuckles into my neck and kisses the skin which sends waves of pleasure to go throughout my body. Lil just sticks her tongue out at me. "Bitch please you would miss my presence. Too bad you weren't blind still. I could help you undress again." She wiggles her eyebrows as I feel Nate still behind me.

"Wh-what?" He stutters as Lil busts out laughing, oh Cass you should see the look on our boy's face. It's fucking priceless." I don't need to see his expression I can feel something poke into my backside. I look at him and he gives me that cheeky smile.

I look back at him gaping at him, also trying to stop the heat from spreading throughout my body. "Really?" I give him an incredulous look and he just shrugs his shoulders. Ugh! men.

"Seriously, it's about time you two finally got together. For a split moment I didn't think it would happen." I go to open my mouth to say something, but she gives me a look. "Don't deny it, I could see it from the moment Nate met you. I have never seen him look at someone like he did you."

"It's true." I whip my head to look at him. "It's always been you Cass." He kisses my nose and I just melt.

"Okay that is my cue to leave." I turn back to Lil and almost forget what I wanted to tell her. I jump from my spot and rush to her before she reaches the door.

"I got a date for you." She shakes her head and laughs. "No babes, I love you, but I don't do blind dates from friends." I know that is one of her rules. She goes to grab the doorknob. "Even if it is for Dr. McWetmypants?" I hear Nate groan from behind me. "Can we not call him that?" He smacks his head with his hand and I just giggle and ignore his comment, because Lil's face is frozen.

"WHAT?!!!!" I knew it would take her a hot minute to realize what I said. She grabs my shoulders and shakes me. "You're serious." I nod my head. "EEEEEKKKKK!" She screams and Nate literally has to pull me away from her covering my ears. "I knew you were my best friend for a reason."

End of Flashback

I feel Nate's fingers trail up my arm and I hum as I slowly open my eyes. I can't help but stare into his beautiful eyes. I absolutely get lost in them, and he cannot move his away from me.

"Morning love" I smile and caress his face. I lean up and press my lips to his, I just love the taste of his lips. If you do not know what I am talking about than you should find out...Wait! No! I take that back, no one can have him... he is mine.

"I love you Cass."

"What?" I was not expecting that at all.

"I said I love you Casandra Rose Logan, I think I always have." I smash my lips to his. This man is everything to me and he has not pressured me once to take our relationship further. Who else would do something like that. I am almost ready, I think. All I know is when I am ready, he will be gentle as he can with me.