Tonight's main event - Merlin VS. Jolly Jane!

People have commented that I haven't been talking about magic much lately. That's fair, no one is reading this because they need a behind the scenes look at wrestling. There's millions of sites for that.

There's not much to say. I've been trying to learn as much as I can on my own but that's like trying to learn brain surgery on your own. There are probably people that can do it. I'm not one of them. What is need is a new mentor but where do you find a real magician?

And if I did find one what would be their motivation to help me after what happened to Madame X? So far every magic person I've met has died or disappeared and probably died not very long after I met them. Maybe I'm some kind of magic albatross. Maybe bad luck is a real magic thing and I have it.

One question several people have asked is if they could learn magic. Short answer I don't know. Another short answer maybe. I'll equate it to brain surgery again. Can anyone learn to be a brain surgeon? Literally yes, but really no.

I don't think you need to have some special thing inside you to do magic. But it's hard. It just is. Royale told me it's getting harder all the time. That there's less and less magic in the world to gather up to make a spell.

That's a magic thing I can talk about. Royale would talk about Merlin from time to time. As if he was a real person that Royale knew. Royal was generally very even tempered and gentlemanly but he would go off on rants about Merlin from time to time.

He didn't like that Merlin has become known as a famous wizard because, according to Royale, Merlin was not that talented. Royale would say that he himself far outstripped Merlin and he wasn't even a highly accomplished magician.

But someone wrote a story about Merlin so he's famous. Royale was really salty about that.

People have asked about Alistair Crowley. I don't know anything about him. Sorry. Some people have asked about Dr. Strange which I don't understand. Did they mean the movie? Are they asking me if Benedict Cumberbatch is a real mage? It would stand to reason there's some famous people who can do magic. Law of averages.

No I was not chosen like Buffy. No I am not a witch. Am I psychic? I don't think so. I don't really know what the difference people think is between psychic phenomena and magic. I think the idea is that psychic stuff happens purely from your mind. That's not what I do. I draw magic energy from all around, mostly from living things. I don't think psychics are legit.

Yes, you can get magic from blood sacrifice but I don't do that. Because that would be fucked up if you killed animals for your magic. And murder if you kill people for it. Being magic doesn't mean you're okay with murder. Not for me anyway.

That's another story I can share. In the 1920s, Royale stopped a woman who was working as a nurse who would kill her patients to harvest their magic energy for blood magic. He told me about it in the context of was explaining that you never use magic to hurt anyone.

Except sometimes in self-defense. He was uncharacteristically unclear about using magic to protect yourself. Jolly Jane he called her. Wikipedia says she was caught in 1901. I believe Royale more than Wikipedia.

Magic is real. Once you accept that what can you believe about history as written?

Comments (4) | Leave a comment | Like | Share | Report this Post