32

Alex Turner

I sit alone in her bed, trying to piece together what could be so serious that she has to leave so suddenly.

As soon as I'm hearing the front door close behind Brielle, thoughts are filling my head of how the fuck I'm going to be able to go a few hours without having her in my presence. What am I going to do? Who am I going to talk to?

I'm so far gone for this girl. 

To fill at least a bit of time, I run the shower and jump into it. The cold water trickles down my back and I try my best to ignore the painful consequence of Brielle leaving during a moment like that, but the cooling droplets of the shower makes it near impossible. Shamefully, with the one girl on my mind, my hand is reaching down until it's coming into contact with the place that's been pleading for touch ever since Brielle's lips were against mine. 

Thankfully, the original shower I had in mind takes much longer than I'd expected it to, meaning that I'd killed off a bit of time. 

Shivers run through my bare back when I'm leaving the cold shower and the even colder air is biting at my skin but I brave it and dry myself before putting on a fresh pair of joggers. I doubt Brielle will be in the mood to go out today, so I guess we'll be staying in for the day which means there's no point in me getting ready. 

Walking out of the bathroom with my hands ruffling a soft towel against my wet hair, I frown in confusion at the sound of a phone going off with notifications. I approach the sound, looking at the phone upon the nightstand. 

I remove the towel from my hair and throw it on the floor in the corner with the intention of cleaning it up later, instead picking the small device up. With Brielle and I having the exact same phones, I soon realize that she's left her phone and I've accidentally picked hers up instead of mine. 

Obviously, I don't want to intrude on whatever messages she's getting, but my eyes accidentally catch a glance of a notification coming from her wallet app, but what has me second glancing the screen is what the notification shows exactly. 

*NOTIFICATIONS*

----------------------------------------

Wallet-  2 mins ago                        

Clarke's Pregnancy Test- £5.99 

----------------------------------------

Wallet- 2 mins ago                      

Gentle Care Pregnancy Test- £4.75

----------------------------------------

 Wallet- 2 mins ago                      

Brams Potato Crisps, x6 multipack- £2.99 

        ----------------------------------------      

Wallet- 3 mins ago                     

Simple Pregnancy Test, x2 pack- £5.45

----------------------------------------