16

I'm going to the USA. 

How I caved in, you ask?

During a 5 hour breakdown that consisted of me questioning everything I've ever done, I decided it'd be an amazing idea to write a letter of my notice, as well as storming down to my work place and actually handing it in. It didn't go well but at last, my manager allowed me to leave my job. So after that, I worked my final day, went home and got pissed. 

Come the following morning, I regretted every single decision I'd made the previous night and had another meltdown caused by stressing over where I'm supposed to get money from now. 

I must say though, the work free life has been stress-free and I'm loving it. As soon as I got over my mental rant, I rang Matt and told him about Jamie's offer. I then told him that I had accepted that offer, to which he screamed down the speaker without saying anything before ending the call. I was left confused until he rang back minutes later, congratulating on my new job that he had apparently gotten me within the few minutes he'd had between ending my call and ringing me back. He said that the scream was out of excitement and he didn't mean to confuse me. 

Which brings me to now; 2 weeks later and I'm currently packing to go on tour with my bestfriends. 

If you'd of told me 3 weeks ago that I'd be touring the USA with my big brother and bestfriends, I would've laughed in your face. As well as that, I'm going to be able to spend it with Breana. Although I've seen her the most out of all of the boys in the past, I'm still extremely excited to spend the tour with her. 

''Are you sure you've packed everything?'' Miles asks for about the tenth time as he swings around in circles on my swivel chair. 

He's been doing that for the past 10 minutes and somehow even I'm dizzy and he's not. 

''I am positive.'' I assure him and partly myself, because I'm even slightly convinced that I've definitely forgotten something. 

''Are you ready for them to all come 'round?'' He continues. 

Another thing.. I offered for the boys to come and stay at my house to save them from having to stay in a hotel. Considering I live close to John Lennon Airport, it would make sense for them to stay with me instead of paying for a hotel close by and having to sort a bunch of rooms out. 

Although my apartment is small, there is a place for everyone to sleep. I haven't planned where everyone will stay as of yet but I know there's enough room, even if some people have to top and tail. 

''Yeah, mostly.'' I nod as I finally close my packed, overloaded suitcase. Whoever said it was easy to close suitcases definitely lied because for me to actually close it, it took me having to sit on top of it with Miles having to use all of his strength to pull the zip. 

With huffs of relief after finally closing the case, Miles and I each threw ourself onto the sofa in silence. I think both of us we're really trying to process that we were about to fly to America within the next 24 hours. 

Breaking the comfortable silence, 3 loud knocks sound from the wooden door of my apartment and excitement immediately courses through me when I remember who I'm actually expecting.

My brother.

I run to the door, my impatience growing more and more each second. As soon as I reach the door, I'm swinging it open, my eyes lighting up as soon as I see my family behind it. 

''Matt!'' I squeal, not giving the poor man a seconds chance before lunging forward and wrapping my arms tightly around his shoulders, dragging him into an urgent hug.