31

Alex Turner

I'm so fucking head over heels for her. 

It's embarrassing, not in the way that I'm embarrassed for having a massive crush on her, but in the way that I crumble every time she's in the room. I don't even have to physically see her whenever she's in my presence to know that she's there, I can already tell by the feeling she gives me just by being around me. 

We've been together for two months exactly today, and I still get nervous whenever she's around. Some would say that it's a bad thing- that it's not a good reaction to have as soon as someone is in your presence, but I think otherwise. It isn't a feeling of complete doom and angst, it's one that could only be described as nervous excitement and I like that. 

Right now is a pure example of that, with her body entwined with mine beneath the white sheets of her bed. Even now that she's asleep, I'm still nervous around her, yet she's the only person I feel fully comfortable with. 

The white, clear mesh of her ceiling to floor curtains blow forward as a result of the cool air seeping in through the window, revealing a small ray of the rare winter sunlight that reflects onto the wooden floorboards of the bedroom. 

I could stay here forever, in the bed of a small Liverpool apartment with the girl next to me. 

You'd be surprised by how many times I've visited Liverpool in the past two months just for this, but it's all worth it for her. 

I know that it won't be too long until Brielle is waking up, judging by her small movements every few moments. 

''What time is it?'' A quiet, croaky but silky voice sounds from the side of me, my stomach erupting into a fit of butterflies just at the sound of her voice.

Head over heels, I told you.

''Just past nine.'' I press a kiss into the temple of her head that rests upon my chest, my arm needily bringing her closer to my body. 

''So early.'' She groans, her morning lips pouting just the smallest bit at the mention of the early time. 

''You're just lazy.'' I smirk, tilting my head downwards to get a look at her.

She's perfect.

''Shutup.'' Brielle shakes her head with a tired smirk whilst she pushes herself up, sitting up in the bed with her hand in mine. My thumb draws a familiar pattern into her skin whilst I watch her in awe when she picks up her phone from the white night table beside the bed. My eyes look down when the covers fall from around her shoulder, her body that wears nothing but an old, baggy Beatles shirt of mine coming into my view. 

''Oh my god?'' Brielle's tired stance leaves her body when she's immediately sitting up in shock, a gasp leaving her mouth as her body faces away from me. 

I frown at her sudden shock, sitting up in the bed and shuffling to peak over her shoulder to see whatever has her so all of the sudden stunned. 

''I got the job!'' She gasps again, zooming into the screen to double check for those exact words meaning she's hired. 

The biggest smile takes over my mouth at the sight of her eager excitement, her hand flying over her mouth. 

For the past few weeks, Brielle has been stressing about how her interviewer, who I've learned to be Miss Levine, never got back to her and it kind of devastated her that she hadn't even had any emails from the company. Although she never showed it and shrugged it off whenever I asked if it was affecting her, I could tell that it had bothered her and seeing her upset devastated me. 

As soon as I stop staring at the screen with a huge smile, I wrap my arms around her waist from my position behind her on the bed, still peaking over her shoulder to read the email as she scrolls through it.