"Thank you" I say to him

My finger tips trace the rim of the glass "fuck it" I whisper to myself and take the shot, the vodka burns my throat on the way down.

I give the barman a small wave as I stagger out of the bar. When the air outside hits me I start to feel a lot more drunk than what I thought. I lean against the building as I rake through my bag for my ciggerettes, I find one and start smoking it. I carry on walking, finding a bar. I act as sober as I can so I get served. It works. I order vodka and redbull, drinking one after another until I can't see straight.

I stumble off the barstool, I stagger outside. Reaching for my bag again to get a ciggerette. I have texts from my friends on my phone asking where I am. I send them my location. I wonder away from the bar to light my ciggerette. A man approaches me, he asks if he can have one. I hand him one and lite it for him.

"Thank you" he says to me

"You're welcome" I look away from him thinking he'll wonder off but he doesn't.

"What are you up to tonight beautiful?"

"I'm about to go home" I say bluntly

"You are stunning" he gets closer to me.

I step back, put my ciggerette out and try to walk away but he grabs my arm. I look up at him, his eyes look angry for some reason.

"Let me go now" I pull my arm from him

"No need to be such a bitch" he shouts as I walk away

I turn to look at him as I walk away, I give him the middle finger. He looks more angry so I walk faster, I try to make my way back to the club where my friends are but I can't find it. I'm walking around the city lost.

I look back to the see the man still following me so I stumble into a club, hoping to loose him. I sit down at the bar hoping he will go away but he sits next to me.

"Why did you run off? He slurs his words

"Please leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you" I say firmly

His hand reaches over to grab mines, he holds it very tight. His other hand reaches around my shoulder and pulls me close to him.

"Get off" I shout but it makes his hold on me tighter.

"Don't be so fridged" he shouts back at me.

I manage to get the attention of the barman who can see I'm very uncomfortable.

"Excuse me mate, get off her before I call security over...Trust me you won't like that" he says to the man in an English accent.

"Leave me alone, she's with me" his hand let's go of my hand but he reaches down to my thigh.

The barman calls over security quickly "I did warn you" he winks at me "the owner is also coming over, she'll be down in a phew minutes"

I nod.

Security rush over and pull the man off me "watch it!!" He shouts at them. They move him over to an empty seat and stand towering over him so he doesn't go anywhere.

"Are you okay?" The barman asks me

"Yeah, thank you for that...he was such a creep"

"I know, let me get you a drink on the house"

He hands me a drink, its the last thing I need but I take it anyway.

"Thank you, you are very kind" I take a sip of my drink "what's this club called?"

As he tells me the name of the club I see a familure face walking through the crowed, its Lou. I am sat in one of Lou's night clubs, without even realising. I quickly stand up and attempt to walk away. She grabs my arm firmly.

"Hey..." her grip loosening "are you okay, what's happened sweetheart"

The sound of her voice sends chills through my body, I try not to look at her.

"Uhm..." I pause "the man over there with security was touching me, your barman helped me" I look over at him and smile "he's very nice"

"Where was he touching you, honey?" Her eyebrow rises

"All over my body, he followed me from another bar I was at" I look down at my feet awkwardly

"Don't worry, he won't be able to do that again" she nods at the two security men to take him away.

"You'll be sorry" he shouts as he's dragged past her

"Don't touch what's not yours again asswhole...no means no" she says back to him

They take him out a back door. I glance up at her when she's not looking, she doesn't seem to have the same confidence as what I remember, quickly looking away before she can see me looking.

"I'm sorry I never knew where I was" my words coming out slurred.

"Are you drunk? Why are you alone?" She asks me with a worried tone in her voice.

"I can't be here right now, I'm just going to go" I pick my bag up from my seat and hurry outside.

I can hear the sound of her heels clapping behind me as I try to walk away. I make it outside, she trys to place her hands on me but I flinch.

"Dont" I shake my head.

Her eyes search for mine "why?"

"What do you mean why, just don't touch me"

She nods.

I place a ciggerette between my lips and as I'm about to light it she grabs it from me.

"Why the hell are you smoking?"

"Because I'm an adult and can make my own decisions, why are you even still standing here" I say harshly

She throws the ciggerette on the wet pavement. I shake my head at her.

"How have you been, honey?" She asks

"I've been great, really great" I say sercasticly, I pull out my phone and send my friends my location again.

"We need to talk, I hav-"

"We don't have anything to talk about, you made it clear in califnoria, trust me"

Her eyes look sad as she looks at the ground "I have a lot of explaining to do, I have things I'm able to tell you now...I screwed up I know" she looks passed me at something.

I look over my shoulder, its my friends "Hey! Where the hell have you been?"

Jess realising it's Lou I'm standing talking to "Oh..." she pauses "will we come back later"

"No, I'm ready to go" I glance over at Gemma and reach out my hand for her to take "I'm sorry I ran away earlier" she takes my hand.

I can see Lou looking at both of us, her eyes look sad and all of a sudden blood shot. She nods her head. She gazes up at the dark skye then back at me "just please, hear me out..." her voice vulnerable and gentle.

I can't answer her, its like someone has stolen every word I know out of my mouth. The sad thing is I know I will let her explain what happened because if she asked me to go back to her I would, I would in a heart beat because I love this woman more than I have ever loved anything in my entire life. She's done more for me in the three months we were seeing eachother than people who have known me for years. I would let her destroy my life if it meant we would end up together.

-----------------------------------------
Author

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you are enjoying reading 💛💛 it means a lot to me 💛💛