EP 14

This is a long one and a special someone is in it!

    Riko and (Y/N) entered Seirin's locker room. They had just won against Shutoku and it was time to return home.

    "Hey guys, let's go home!" Riko said in a good mood.

    To the girls' surprise, all of them were shaking with soreness and weakness after the two exhausting games they played. It was quite a funny sight.

    "We'll be fine after a few minutes of rest. Although, Kagami is the worst of us all, as he really pushed himself." Hyuuga said as he looked at Kagami.

    (Y/N) looked at the tall red haired and saw him aching on the floor.

    "I can't even move, let alone stand." Kagami said painfully.

    (Y/N) gave a soft sigh at the sight of all of them so tired.

    "Well, why don't we stop somewhere to eat? You can rest and fill your stomachs. When you're done you'll have more strength to return home." the (E/C) eyed girl suggested and they all happily agreed.

    Everyone got on their feet except Kagami.

    "Guys, I'm serious. I can't move." he said in pain.

    The others sighed tiredly. They had no choice but to carry him then.

    "Ok, let's do 'rock-paper-scissors' to decide who's going to carry him." Hyuuga said groggily.

    Of course, it was poor Kuroko who had to carry Kagami along the way. The boy was really struggling with Kagami's weight and, before they could get to the restaurant, Kuroko ended up dropping him on the floor. It was still raining, so Kagami got covered in mud.

    When they finally arrived at the restaurant, (Y/N) was still laughing at him.

    "Stop laughing already! And Kuroko, I'll kill you for dropping me!" Kagami said, pissed off, as he had the girl stuck in a choke hold while glaring at Kuroko.

    "I'm sorry, but you're really heavy and I'm tired. I couldn't hold you anymore." the blue eyed boy defended himself.

    Kagami huffed and let go of (Y/N). The girl looked peeved at him.

    "Geez, you say you're weak, but you're not weak enough to not treat me so roughly." the girl whined at him for the way he choked her. Kagami looked at her and scoffed.

    "You didn't die, right?" he asked and the girl weakly slapped his arm.

    When the three friends finally looked inside the restaurant, they noticed two guys were looking at them. It was Kise and Kasamatsu.

    "Hey, it's Kise and Kasamatsu!" Kagami exclaimed loudly.

    Kasamatsu looked angry because he didn't use any honorifics. Kise, on the other hand, greeted them with a smile.

    "You came here, too! (Y/N)-chi come sit beside me!" the boy said as he signaled her for her to approach them.

    The girl simply shrugged and did as he asked.

    (Y/N) sat beside Kise and then Kuroko sat beside her. Kagami sat beside Kasamatsu and the rest of the team sat at another table. Kuroko turned to Kise.

    "So, what are you doing here?" Kuroko asked them.

    "We came to watch you!" Kise said happily.

    The three Seirins looked at them.

    "I must confess it was quite impressive." Kasamatsu said and (Y/N) turned towards him.