EP 2

It was another school day and (Y/N) was walking around. She got to a corridor and stopped at what she saw. Kagami and Hyuuga were standing there, talking. She got curious and went towards them.

    "You're still a trial member. You're not an official member of the team, so you can't play in games yet." Hyuuga said to Kagami, who was surprised with his words. (Y/N) stood next to Kagami with a pensive face.

    After greeting the girl, Hyuuga turned around to go away and Kagami looked a bit depressed, so (Y/N) turned to him with an encouraging smile.

    "Don't worry about it. Just go ask the coach for an official membership form. Just show interest and see what she says." She said nicely and Kagami looked at her.

    "Eh? Yeah, I'll do that!" he said with renewed enthusiasm and (Y/N) smiled at him. Kagami turned to go to Riko's classroom and (Y/N) started walking beside him. Kagami looked at her a bit confused. "What are you doing?" he asked her and she looked at him with such an innocent face he gasped at her attractiveness.

    "Oh, I just wanted to come too, but if that's a bother then I can just walk a few steps behind you. Pretend I'm not here." She told him normally.

    She didn't sound sad nor embarrassed. She really didn't mind if the boy didn't want her to walk beside him, she just thought that if they were heading to the same place, they might as well walk together.

    Kagami noticed this and was a bit taken aback by how unbothered she was with it. Weren't girls supposed to be sensitive or something?

    But just because she didn't react badly at what he said didn't mean he wanted her to think he despised her company.

    "No! I didn't mean it like that, I don't mind walking together. Besides, you pretty much always give good advice and make good suggestions, so you're not exactly a bother." He said honestly.

    (Y/N) had to admit that was a nice thing for him to say and she smiled.

    "Even though most of the times you don't like what I say?" she asked him playfully and Kagami snorted.

    "Yeah, well it's not like what you say are lies, so it doesn't really matter if I like it or not. I decided to just accept it. Well, with some limits of course." He told her amicably and (Y/N) laughed.

    "You're really nice, Kagami." She said and Kagami blushed, embarrassed.

    "Ok, don't say things like that!" he snapped comically.

    "Oh, was that beyond your limits?" she asked him joyfully.

    "Yes! Well, not really, just don't say it!" he said embarrassedly and (Y/N) laughed.

    They arrived at Riko's classroom and stood at the door, seeing the older girl happily drink her milk. Kagami walked to her desk hurriedly.

    "Coach, please give me an official membership form!" he asked her loudly, scaring Riko to the point of her spiting her milk on his face.

    (Y/N) laughed at him as she came towards the desk too.

    "You too?! Kuroko-kun just came here earlier asking for the same thing! How impatient are you rascals?!" she said a bit annoyed. So, Kuroko had already asked her the same thing? (Y/N) smiled. Of course he did, it's Kuroko after all. "Well, I guess you guys have potential and we've got room on the bench, so we'd be happy to have you!" Riko said a bit more nicely and gave Kagami a form.

    "Nice, now I can play in games, right?" he asked satisfied.

    "Hold it right there, I'll only accept your form on monday morning, at 8:40 on the roof." She said making Kagami curious.