16

HELOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!! hopefully ur not hating me too much ;)

ENJOY!

my eyes twitch until i force them open. my vision is blurry and my head is pounding. i feel my skin touching a cold, cement floor and i push myself up, leaning against a wall.

i rub my eyes until my vision seems to clear up. the room is dark, only a single flickering light hanging from the ceiling.

"nini?"

i jump at the sound of a voice in the quiet room. i turn my head towards the sound to see ricky sitting next to me. i push myself towards the metal bars that are separating us.

"are you okay?", he asks, "are you hurt?"

i shake my head, "where are we? what's happening?"

"i wish i could tell you.", he breaths out, "i'm sorry."

"for what?"

"breaking my promise of protecting you.", he says, staring down at the floor, "i'm gonna beat their butts when i get us out of here."

i reach my hand through the bars, setting it on top of his.

"you didn't break the promise.", i tell him, "we're in this together."

i look up and scoot away quickly at the sound of a door creaking open. mark comes into the light of the room, staring down at us. i glare up at him, standing up.

"what do you want with us?", i ask, "we're no use to you."

he sighs, pointing to ricky, "he's of no use to me...but you are."

"you're not gonna lay a hand on her.", ricky butts in.

"and what are you gonna do if i did?", he teases.

ricky scoffs while mark opens the cell door, yanking me towards him. i try to pull out of his grip but it only tightens.

"if you stop moving this will go a lot faster.", he grunts.

my vision falls on ricky as mark drags me out of the room. my eyes squint at the bright light in the next room and he throws me down on a chair before tying my arms and legs down.

"what are you doing?", i ask, watching him fidget with something at a table.

"do you ever shut up?", he asks.

i roll my eyes and i look to the side when another door opens. a man in a white lab coat walks up to mark, the two seeming to secretly talk about something.

another man in a blue lab coat enters the room and everyone nods their heads at him. he must be the big man or whatever.

he walks up to me and my heart is practically sprinting out of my chest.

"nina isn't it?", he questions.

i press my lips together, refusing to talk to him. he shakes his head, letting out a breath. the other man comes walking towards me as well, something in hand.

my eyes widen when i notice the pointy tip of the silver-looking stick.

a needle.

i gulp and shut my eyes as i feel pressure on my arm and then a quick prick. i open my eyes and see the needle in my arm. blood begins to pump through an attachment and into a bag. my eyes are glancing around in every direction, trying to make sense of what's happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's been around an hour and a half of sitting in this chair while they're pumping blood. my head is beginning to feel heavy and i feel extremely dizzy and lightheaded.

my head keeps bobbing up and down and everything just feels so weird. i feel the needle get pulled out of my arm finally and through my half shut eyes i can see people walking towards me. i hear the ropes being cut and there's a feelin of relief on my ankles and wrists. someone grabs my arm. making me stand much to my dismay.

they practically drag me back into the dark room. my body feels lifeless and exhausted. i feel myself get sat on the cold, cement floor again and my body just collapses. the sound of the cell lock clicking closed is heard and then a door shuts closed.

"nini?!"

"neens!"

i force my eyes open, seeing a blurry face and brunette hair.

"r-ricky?", i clear my throat.

"are you okay, what happened?", he asks.

i shake my head, "they...they—"

"they what?"

"they were taking my blood.", i say, groaning and rolling over, "i feel so nauseous."

his hand reaches between the metal bars and i feel his soft touch on my back.

"it's okay...", he whispers, "just close your eyes, you're gonna be okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the day continues on with ricky and i trapped in these two cells in a dark room. we don't even know what time it is, considering they've...confiscated our phones.

the door opens and mark walks inside, pushing a tray under each of our cells. silently, he walks out, slamming the door behind him.

"neens...try and eat some food.", i hear his voice in my ears.

i groan, using my hands to push my heavy body off the floor. i reach my hand out and pull the tray towards me. there's a slice of bread and milk.

that's it.

i take the bread and stick it in my mouth, biting down. i haven't eaten since early this morning so the food was going down easily.

i swallow the last of the small food portion before pushing the tray back towards the cell door.

"how're you feeling?", ricky asks.

i turn my head to the side to look at him and shrug, "a little better than earlier."

"i hope back home they're figuring out we're...trapped.", ricky jokes, trying to lighten the mood.

i nod my head with raised brows. leaning my head against the wall behind me, i stare up at the ceiling and at the flickering lightbulb.

"i'm so bored.", i complain.

"rock paper scissors?"

i chuckle a little, nodding my head and scooting closer to the metal bars.