12

HII!!! hope y'all are doing great!!! i'm soooo sorry i've like- i haven't posted in a couple days KDHAJA i've been so busy so here's a nice chapter for the morning! (at least it's morning for me)

buuut thoughts on this story so faaarrrr???

ENJOY!!

i clear my throat, "it was practically a stupid middle school love triangle between us three. and then me being the drama free child i was, i just ended things between us and he got with the other girl."

for the past thirty minutes i've been telling ricky about the last relationship i've had which was in middle school.

something about the fact that he wanted to listen to me talk about it, is making my stomach whirl in circles.

he raises his brows, "wow...that's- kinda crazy. sounds like a movie plot."

i chuckle a little, "definitely."

the sky has now turned dark and the park lights have turned on, adding a nice golden glow to the area.

i suck in a breath, "well we should probably get going."

he nods his head, both of us standing up and beginning to stroll back through the park and towards the parking lot.

both of us abruptly stop in our tracks when we hear rustling behind us. i cautiously turn my head behind me, glancing around but i only see darkness.

"did you hear that?", i whisper, my body seeming to automatically move closer to him.

he nods his head and i can see his eyes scanning around the area. i feel his hand lightly on my arm as he guides me in front of him. he stands behind me while i walk in front and i feel my nerves settle down, knowing nobody can grab me from behind.

his hand is brushing against my back every now and then, guiding me to the car. i stop walking again when i hear more rustling but louder.

"okay what-"

i turn around and ricky's gone.

my heart begins racing and i frantically look around. all i can see is trees and more darkness. the autumn breeze blows my hair into my face and i quickly brush it away from my eyes, tucking it behind my ears.

"ricky!", i shout, "this is not funny!"

i begin tracing my steps backwards as i search around for him. after walking back some, i see him lying on the ground, groaning.

"ricky!", i exclaim, quickly running over and bending down.

i see his face bruised and his lip is bleeding. my eyes widen and i quickly help him up.

"oh my gosh are you okay?!", i ask, looking around carefully.

"we need to go...right now.", he breaths out, lazily pointing towards the parking lot.

i nod my head, putting his arm around my shoulders while i help him walk towards the parking lot.

we finally reach it and i grab the keys from his shorts pocket, unlocking the door and getting him into the passenger side. i quickly shut the door and run over to the drivers seat, getting inside and immediately driving off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"here...", i say, "this will help the swelling."

i hand him a bag of ice with a paper towel wrapped around it. he gently presses it against his bruised eye and forehead, leaning his head back on the headboard.