Sameer knew that he hit the right point. His friends and family are his weak point. Besides being his best friend only gives him an upper hand. 

Adi took a deep breath.

" Ok, I will tell you. But promise me you won't laugh at me."

" Why would I? Ok ok promise ". Sameer said,

 all ears.

" ........So that's the reason I am feeling a lil bit restless. I wish I could have met her just once more! " Adi completed his brief description of his one-sided meeting with that mystery girl. He looked at Sameer half expecting him to laugh. But he found him frowning. 

" What are you thinking about? " Adi asked lifting one of his eyebrows. 

" So you are saying that you are attracted to a girl whom you saw just for once and who is possibly underage!"

Adi looked at Sameer sternly, not liking his choice of words. 

" I am not attracted to anyone. It's just that she is different... he wanted to continue but stopped looking at his friend's expression. And by the way just because she looks like an underage doesn't mean she is one too". 

He tried to justify more to himself than his friends. 

" Ok, I am leaving. See you" . Adi got up from his seat. He thought of getting a chick for the night but decided against it as he is in no mood.

" Yeah, tomorrow it's Sunday remember? We have to go to your house to eat aunty's delicious breakfast." Sameer said chirpy forgetting about everything but food. 

" Don't come". 

' Huh! You wish! "

Adi left the club without replying to him further. He is a lil bit dizzy but totally in his sense, well technically. He can't remember the last time he felt this irritated on a weekend. 

Getting into the car he huffed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"ADI ! You are late"... 

Oh, come on mom! It's just 9 am!"

He himself can't believe that he woke up that early to actually be in his house within 9 on weekend! It's no less than any achievement to him. He can't remember the last time he actually had breakfast with his family. It's always lunchtime when he arrives. 

He couldn't get much of his sleep yesterday night. And in the morning when he was out of his daze and was about to fall asleep he suddenly remembered he ended up vomiting every information about that girl to his best friend. God knows how he would react today! 

" Come come everyone! It's breakfast time! " Adi saw Sameer coming out of the kitchen with a plate. 

" You! When did you come?' Adi asked Sameer surprised. 

" Obviously before you! " He smirked.

Before even Adi can reply He saw his father along with his brother and sister-in-law coming down the stairs. 

" WOW ! what a surprise! Good morning Adi " ... His sister-in-law smiled. 

" Good morning to you too bhabhi (sis-in-law). " 

Okay okay. Everyone sits down. His mom ordered. Before even they can take up their seats the doorbell rang. 

" Who is it in this time! " his father about to go to open the door.

" You all sit. Let me see" 

Adi went on to open the door.

" Umm hi! Is Kavita Aunty at home? " the girl at the door asked hesitantly. 

" Adi, who is it ?" His mother asked without getting any response.

There Adi standing all dumbfounded. He couldn't believe his eyes! He was quite sure that he was still in a daze from last night and just to confirm his suspicion he pinched him roughly. But to his utter surprise, he could feel the pain! That means whatever he was seeing was real. Not his hallucinations! He was ready for everything but this !!  

 The least he expected was the girl, running through his mind all over the week, the one who made him feel so many things just by her mere presence of a few minutes would be standing at his door in the morning like a wrapped up expensive surprise gift!

And something about the whole situation tells him it's just the beginning. 

                         •••••••••••••••

Hi everyone! First of all thank you for 200+ reads and all of your votes, follows, lovely comments. You all are too sweet ❤️
Keep supporting.✨

Much love to all of you .❤️