2- seven

Big trigger warning!
In this chapter there is a lot of violence!

'I started class again' I said to my mom.

'Really. What kind of classes?' She asked. 'Interior design' I answered.

'Thats interesting, how are you going to do that with Mason being away?'

'Charles goes to school, mom. Don't worry!' I said a little annoyed.

'Anyway I have to go and pick up Charles' I said. And kissed my parents goodbye and walked out.

~

'Hai mommy!' Charles screamed when he saw me pulling up at his school.

I got out of my car and hugged him.

'How is my little boy?' I asked him and put him in his seat.

'Good, where is dad?' He asked.

'He has practice later'

'How late will he be back?'

'Probably when you're asleep' Charles looked sad.

At that moment my phone ring.

'Hai, you're in the car kid' I said.

'Hey how are you?' Mason asked.

'Good, just picked Charles up from school'

'Hai daddy!' Charles screamed.

'Hey my little man, how was school?' He asked.

'It was fun! But why do you have practice till so late tonight?' He asked said.

'Sorry Buddy but the Europa cup is coming up and we need more practice' he answered.

'When is your first game?' I asked.

'Next Saturday at six pm'

'Can I came watch?' Charles asked.

'Of corse you can!' He said.

'Yes!' Charles screamed excited.

'Haha alright I have to go, I'll get as fast as I can home after practice, yes?'

Charles answered him and ended the call.

~

A week has gone by and Mason left for his first game. He had to be there a few day earlier.

I was packing our last thinks at home before we left to when the door bell rang.

'Charles did you put mr. Tony in your backpack?' I asked him and walked to the door.

I opens the door and almost fainted.

Aiden...

'What are you doing here?' I asked.

'Just came by to see my son and wife' he said smiling.

Is he drunk?

I tried to close the door but he pushed it hard open and hit my head hard.

'You little bitch' he said and walked towards me.

'Mom?' I saw Charles standing at the bottom of the stairs.

'Go upstairs darling' I said.

He shook his head and run upstairs.

I kicked Aiden in his balls and tried to grab my phone to call the police.

'You bitch you're gone pay for this' he said and grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall.

'Didn't you heard the last time I said to you to never do that again out there will be Consequence's. Now shall we give our baby a little sibling?' He asked with a smile.

'He...is..isn't...yo...your...sun' I stammer.

'What did you say?' He asked squeezing my neck harder.

I couldn't talk anymore and my sight went black.

He let my neck go and grabbed my shoulders and threw me to threw the living room crashing in the glass coffee table.

'Stop please' I tried, but my voice was weak.

He walked towards me and hit me with his fists. A turned away from him and tried to crawl to the door.

'You're not going anywhere you whore!' He screamed and kicked my in my stomach.

He grabbed my shirt and lifted me up from the ground a little.

With his other hand he grabbed something from his pocket.

'I'm taking back what's mine. Don't come looking for him' he whispered.

'Stop!' Charles yelled.

Oh no. I saw what Aiden had grabbed from his pocket...

A gun.

'Charles run now!' I screamed.

Aiden turned to me and the last thing I saw was the  barrel of the gun pointed at me and everything went black.