2-twelve

'Sofia you deserve so much more then a fucking car seat'

'I don't care. I just want you' I said and stepped closer. 'Or you just don't want me?'

'No it's not that...' he said

'What is it then?'

He didn't answer.

'Fine I'll find someone else' I said and tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

'The hell you wil' he said before crushing his mouth on mine.

He grabbed a hand full of hair and pooled my head a little back.

'If you let someone that's not me touch you, I'll personally deliver his head to you. Understand that?' He asked in a demanding voice.

I nodded.

'Use your words baby' he said while his hands made his way down to my clit. 'Or did you forget?' He continued and slid a finger inside of me.

I gasped and grabbed his hand.

'We're in public, Mason' I tried.

'I hear you can still talk. Say it baby. Or I will fuck you against my car till someone hears you scream my name' he said with a hoarse voice and his eyes so dark as the night.

'Y-yes!' I screamed out when he slipped another finger inside of me. 'Oh god' I moaned.

'God is not here baby I'm' He said and lifted me on the cars hood.

'Now be a good girl and be as quiet as you can, you don't want anyone to hear us right?' He asked.

'It's a private beach Mason, no one can hear or will hear us' I said and unbuckled his jeans.

'Smart girl. In that case' he said and grabbed my hands and pushed me down on the hood. 'I will fuck you so hard the people in France will hear you' he whispered and pushed his dick inside me.

-

'You did so well baby' Mason said and kissed me on my forehead.

After our first round we continued in the car with the second, third and fourth round. Now I was on this lab, exacted.

'Here' he said and pulled his hoodie over my head. 'Let me get you home and make a hot bath for you'

I nodded and hopped back to my seat.