Nineteen

A few days later was his funeral. His mom said that I needed to come and that is wasn't my fault but It still felt like it.
We walked behind the car with Noah's coffin. I saw how the coffin got buried. On his tombstone stood his name. "Noah Jackson Reed. 1999-2021. Brother, son and boyfriend".
Everyday I visit his grave and sat down to tell him what I did that day. Sometimes I brought flowers. His favorite, white roses. It was a hard time to get trough but I had help of my friends.
Noah once told me he wanted to see the world, see dolphins on the Atlantic Ocean. See black Panther in the jungle in Brazil. but he never did. Never could.
I feel so bad for not telling him how much I loved him and saying sorry for the thinks I did but I know he wasn't happy and he his now.

After a year i got a chance to work in Paris for a model company. I haven't heard from Mason since Noah's death. But if I have to believe Declan he is dating other girls now. I'm happy for him. He is happy and he wasn't gone find it with me. I know that, how badly I wanted to try it again. But I was a mess and I needed to get things separated. I traveled. I saw the most beautiful places and yes I saw a black Panther and dolphins for Noah.

'Ladies and gentlemen, we have started landing on Londen City Airport. I hope you all had a nice flight and see you next time' called the pilot.
Home finally.

'Sofia!' I heard a girl yelling. It was Lisa she came to pick me up at the airport.
'How was Paris?' She ask. 'It was nice but I really missed you' I said and gave her a hug.
We walked towards the exit of the airport when I bumped into someone. 'I'm so sorry' I said. 'It's okay' he said and looked up. 'Mason?'
'Sofia?'
'What are you doing...' I tried to say but I got interrupted by a girl.
'Mason! Here you are!' She said and kissed Mason. 'Hey babe' he said and kisses her back.

a stab of pain flew through my heart. Declan told that he was dating others but it's still hurts.
'Sorry Sofia I got to go' he said and waved me goodbye.
'Are you okay?' Asked Lisa. I shaked my head. 'Come on we're going home' she said and we walked out.