Sixteen

'What?' I asked him when I came down of the stairs in a red dress. 'Nothing. You look nice' he said and we walked to the door. 'Here you go' he said and opens the car door for me. 'Thank you' I said and got into the car.
'Sofia! Omg you're here' yelled Lisa and hugged me. 'You're looking good Mason' she said and walked away to get another drink. I can tell by the way she walks that she is drunk.
After a few drinks I was pretty tipsy to. Lisa and I were dancing when a random guy grappled Lisa by her hips and started dancing with her. I didn't noticed till Mason walked up to me to dance.
After a few songs, Mason and I were dancing against each other. He had his hands all around me. I rondt know if it was the alcohol our the fact that I missed him but I was on fire by his touch. We got closer and closer. I looked into his dark drown eyes. His hair was messy and his lips were like magnets.
'Fuck it' said Mason and pressed his lips on mine. It wasn't a slow gentle kiss but it was rough. We crave for each other so much. Mason lifted me up and walked out of the party, to his car.

He dropped me on the couch and started kissing my belly. He left a trail of kisses behind when he got up and kisses me again. When he wanted to continued, I stopped him. 'We...have...to...stop.' I almost couldn't get those words out of my mouth. 'Why?' He asked me. 'Because...' I stopped for a second. 'it's Noah, isn't it?' He asked and looked away and got off of me. 'Mason I'm sorry but I just lost a babby and Noah and I are...' I tried to continued. 'Go on, I need to hear it' he said and looked at me. 'I can't. I can't find the words to describe what we have' I said. A little smile got on Masons face. 'Are you happy with him?' He asked me. 'I... I am' I said and looked at the ground. he sighed and shaked his head. 'What did you think what would happened then?' I asked him. 'I thought...'
'You thought that I was gone wait for you, stay with you after you pulled all of that shit?' I continued. I felt the anger coming up. 'Mason not everything in this world is about you. Can you be happy for me once? Once?' I got off the couch and walked to the door. 'Where do you think you're going to?' He asked and walked after me. 'home' I answered him. 'No, you're not' he continued. I opened the door and without saying anything I shut it and walked home.