Five

New house 🏡 Liked by:@masonmount @lisa

New house 🏡
Liked by:@masonmount @lisa.rashford and 1,890,286 others
Comments has turned off
~•~

A few weeks passed by since she moved into her new apartment. it
was not a big apartment but still I felt a bit alone. I mean before I moved in alone I lived with Jesse and Lisa so it just need sometime.
The next day Sofia had to go to the hospital for a check if everything was okay. It was but the doctor suggested to take it slow. I couldn't do any fotoshoot our runaway's and my friends had thing's to do for their selfs to. because I could do much , I didn't go out often, and I fell into a soort of dip. The only thing I did was laying on the sofa and sleep. I turned my phone of because of al the message people sent me.
I woke up from someone knocking on the door. I got my self out of bed and opened the door. It was Mason. 'What are you doing here?' Asked the girl. 'You didn't answered our read any of my messages I sanded you the last weeks I'm worried' said Mason. Ik turned around and walked towards my bed. 'Hello?' Said the boy and walked in. He closes the door behind him en sat down next to Sofia on the bed. 'Hey what's up?' He asked the girl who laid down with her face in her pillows. 'Nothing' mumbles the girl. The boy took her dark drown hair behind her ear. Sofia turned her head an looked into the eyes of the boy sitting on her bed. 'Have you cried?' 'No why would you think that?' 'Because your eyes are red' he said and the girl let go a tear. 'Hey it's okay' he said and pulled her into a hug. She started crying even more. 'I feel alone and I don't got any motivation to do anything' said the girl crying. 'It's okay sssh' the Chelsea boy tried to calm her down. After a few minutes Sofia fell a sleep in Mason's arms. He laid her down and started to clean up her house. Sofia hasn't slept this good in a while. When she woke up she saw Mason sitting next to her. 'Hey you're awake' said the boy. 'How long did I sleep' asked the girl. 'Mmh I think 6 hours. I don't know I fell asleep to' laughed he. She sat straight up in bed and stared into the dark eyes of the boy. The eye contact got stopped because the doorbell ringed. 'I'll go' said the girl and got out of bed. 'Sofia' said a boy who stood i front of the door. 'Jesse? What are you doing here?' Said the girl surprised. She heard Mason walking towards the door. 'What's is Mason doing here' said Jesse when he saw Mason walking towards them. 'Better question is, what's are you doing here?' 'I wanted to talk to Sofia but she didn't pick up her phone. 'I don't want to talk' said the brunette a little angry now. 'You never want to do suck it up. I'm waiting in the car' the boy said and walked to his car. Sofia looked at Mason. 'Go i thinks it's a good thing to do' said the boy and Sofia walked to the car. 'Okay talk then' she said and stelt into his car. 'It was not my intention to hurt you Soof. I was drunk and I forgot everything even my own name' how did you got so drunk?' 'I was at a party' he said and looked at the ground. 'You know it's not good if you go to a party alone' 'I know' he said. 'Please come back with me to Manchester?' He bagged her. 'No Jesse you really crossed a line here. I'm sorry' said the girl and got out of the car. 'Sofia wait' he said and runs after her. 'No just leave me alone' 'no Sofia please don't do this' and he pulled her backt at her arm. 'Hé man chill out' said Mason and walked to me and Jesse. 'Oh that's why you don't want to go back' said the boy and let her go. 'No it's not I just don't want to see you' 'fine you're a whore anyways' he said. I saw an Masons face that he got really angry and yes he hit Jesse in the face. They started fighting on the sidewalk leading to the apartment. ' hey guys break it of' I said but they didn't listed. I pulled Mason away from Lingard and finally they stopped. 'Go home Jesse' I said and took Mason back in the apartment. I walked into the kitchen to get Mason some ice. 'Sorry Soof I...' 'it's okay' she interrupts the boy. His yes we're staring at her again. It turned her on for some reason she came closer to the boy and kisses him. He put his hands on her waist and kisses her back. They slowly walked to the bedroom. 'You sure you wane do this?' The boy asked her. 'One thousand procent' she said and took of the belt he had on his jeans. Things got really steamy when he put wet down on the bed and started kissing her neck. He took of her sweater that's she was wearing and kisses her belly. It felt so good. She gently scratched his back. And the boy slipped inside of her.