Chapter 42: Helping Out

Start from the beginning

She imidietly drop the mask falling on her butt breathing heavily.

Nora: What the hell!?

Vanitas: *sigh* Idiot. This mask below to ancient warrior, the blood warrior Techno. The mask can give it user immense power, fighting skill, swordsmanship over all just give it user a boost.

Jaune: Really?

Ren: Yes but the mask chose it wielder and see who is fit to inherit it power.

Blake: So how did you know to give him the mask?

Vanitas: He came to my house before and the mask call him.

Nora: Wait you been to his house what's like?

Ren: How should I put this... unique and one of a kind. A house that you won't normally see.

RWBY: True.

Pyrrha: So you all been to his house before?

Yang: Oh you see it, his house have a lot of- owowowowow

I grab Yang cheek and pull.

Vanitas: Didn't I told you not to say anything that you see inside about my house?

Yang: Right right- I'm sorry please let go. Your nails is going to pierce my face.

I let go of her.

Nora: No fair what with you and keeping sercretes? Aren't we friends?

Vanitas: I don't like sharing them for obvious reasons. Anyway I'm going back to my dorm room now.

Inside my dorm room

I was lying on my hammock until Ruby walk in, her expression was sad to say. She doesn't have her cloak anymore since it was ripped off her. She sat down in her bed still looking sad.

Vanitas: Alright what's the matter Ruby?

Ruby: Uh, nothing don't mind it.

Vanitas: Okay.

Her eyes widen a bit before going back to being sad.

Vanitas: *sigh* Look Ruby I'm not the comforting type, I only try to comfort people. If there is something that still bother you then spit it out.

Ruby: You hate me don't you?

Vanitas: Heh?

Ruby: My mother was the reason for the death of your, and I hurt you. Those blades going through your body it's because of me.

Vanitas: Ruby, you have a heroic heart, stopping me from killing a child will be something you would do, so I don't blame yourself. And beside even if I kill Summer Rose nothing will changes.

She look at me while wiping away the tear in her eyes.

Vanitas: Nothing will change, you and Yang would still live on normal, like when your mother isn't around, my mother won't come back to live, my darkest failure won't be erase. It's won't have matter if I kill her or not.

Ruby: Vanitas...

She suddenly change in hugging me making us both fall from my hammock.

Vanitas: Ruby...get off me.

Ruby: Sorry.

She got up and so do I. Her smile coming back to her but with a bit of worriedness.

Ruby: Um, if you don't mind can I ask can you help me pick out my new clothes and create my weapon?

Vanitas: I forgot your was destroy in the fight with Gluttony.

Ruby: So can we go out this weekend to-